HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Baltimore professionals provide the skills to meet your snow removal & ice management needs.
Commercial Snow Removal & Snow Plowing in Baltimore, Maryland
Serving Commercial Properties in Bel Air, Dundalk, White Marsh, Curtis Bay, and the Surrounding Area.
Your Baltimore Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
U.S. Lawns Baltimore East provides a complete range of snow removal and ice management services for commercial properties throughout Baltimore and Harford counties during the winter. With more than a decade of grounds care experience here in the northeastern United States local owner-operator Cordell Bartrum knows all about the extreme weather the winter season brings to this region.
All the more reason why Cordell and U.S. Lawns Team in Baltimore are committed to maintaining the highest level of services and expertise in providing snow plowing and ice removal services to property owners and managers in Baltimore, Parkville, Pleasant Hills, Belcamp and all the surrounding areas.
Your local U.S. Lawns of Baltimore East works with every client to develop a winter weather plan months ahead of time, so when the first snowflakes start falling, you won’t be scrambling to find a commercial snow removal services contractor who’ll be able to fit you in. This approach gives us the advantage of strategically identifying where the best locations are to stack snow, and also enables us to map hardscape and softscape elements we need to avoid once the landscape is covered in snow.
Plan ahead before the next winter storm hits the Baltimore area by contacting us today for more information or to get a free proposal.
Poplular Services Offered in our snow and ice management contracts
- Storm Preparedness and Response – We’ll be there in a timely manner when the snow and ice arrive, but even before the winter, there are ways to be prepared. You can expect us to:
- Keep trees and shrubs pruned and trimmed so they’re better able to hold up under strong winds and the added weight ice and snow.
- Plan out all the areas that will need to be treated, shoveled and plowed.
- Stay on top of weather forecasts so we can be ready to respond post haste
- Remove downed trees, limbs and debris created by the winter storms.
- Application of Ice Melts and Treatments – As conditions dictate, our crews will be out ahead of the storm, applying pre-treatments to prevent ice from forming on concrete surfaces and then follow up with ice melts as necessary once the precipitation falls. Some different types of ice treatments include:
- Liquid deicers that can be used as a pre-treatment to prevent the formation of ice and also be helpful to melt thin glazing of frozen precipitation
- Granular deicers, which penetrate to melt thicker ice and snow
- Sand, which is not an ice melt, but does offer better traction
- Snow Removal – you can depend on your local U.S. Lawns of Baltimore East to be there like clockwork, plowing snow off of driveways and parking lots, shoveling walkways and exterior stairways, and doing our part to enable business as usual for you.
If you’re ready for an all-season landscape maintenance team in Baltimore that understands what property managers and owners of hotels, multi-family dwellings, retail properties, retirement communities, and manufacturing, warehousing and industrial complexes each need to continue operating in all weather conditions, contact us today.