HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced North New Jersey professionals provide the skills to meet your commercial snow removal needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services in North New Jersey
Serving Commercial Properties in Parsippany-Troy Hills, Clifton, Paterson, Passaic, Paramus and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
U.S. Lawns owner-operator Julio Flores and the rest of U.S. Lawns Team 646 in North New Jersey want you to know that when you partner with us, accumulating snow and ice will no longer be a concern, because we’re your winter weather professionals.
If you need snow plowing and ice treatment services for a Bergenfield apartment complex, a dining establishment in Carlstadt, a Clifton medical clinic, a warehouse in Totowa, a Budd Lake church, a municipal property in Denville, a Florham Park assisted living facility, a Parsippany-Troy Hills business center, a trucking company in Dover, a Ramsey hotel, a professional building campus in Hillsdale, a retail shop in Glen Rock, a Hawthorne bank, a Tenafly salon, a manufacturer in East Rutherford, or any other commercial property located in the northern New Jersey counties of Bergen, Morris and Passaic we’re here to meet all of your commercial snow removal needs.
Get in touch with U.S. Lawns of North New Jersey today so we can get you on our schedule before the next ice or snowstorm arrives.
U.S. Lawns – New Jersey North
720 Forest Street #2
Kearny, NJ 07032-3808
Request a Free Proposal
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Winter Storm Response – There are a number of notable advantages to having U.S. Lawns New Jersey North as your winter weather responders.
- We plan for winter months ahead of time, which serves multiple purposes:
- All our customers are already on the calendar, so we’re not scrambling to make sure all our bases are covered at the last minute.
- We have all the information we need to ensure we have the right crew and equipment to serve every client at the highest level.
- We’re able to designate well-draining, out of the way spaces to pile snow.
- We have the opportunity to map out hardscape and softscape features that will be at risk of damage from snowplows once they’ve been covered under a thick blanket of snow.
- We closely monitor the weather forecast so we can stay on top of things when the wintry precipitation starts falling.
- We’ll be there to remove downed limbs and other storm debris, as a routine part of our winter storm response, minimizing hazards while keeping your grounds neat and tidy all year round.
Snowplowing & Shoveling – You can count on your local U.S. Lawns winter weather specialists to be on site day or night pushing snow from driving areas and parking lots with snowplows. We’ll also get out with our shovels to move accumulating snowfall from sidewalks and exterior stairways to keep your property accessible.
Ice Treatments – When an ice storm is looming, rest easy in the knowledge that U.S. Lawns will be there to pre-treat paved surfaces and apply ice melts as necessary. Some of the types of treatments we may use include:
- Granular Ice Melts – Which penetrate deeply to melt thicker ice and snow.
- Liquid Deicers – Which are used as a pre-treatment to prevent ice from glazing over sidewalks, steps and concrete areas, and can also be used to melt thinner ice accumulation.
- Sand – Which, although isn’t an ice melt, does aid significantly with improving traction.
If you’re ready for an all-season landscaping partner with the expertise to take care of everything from lawn care and irrigation services in addition to snow removal and ice management, U.S. Lawns is here for you. We’ll learn your landscape and we’ll learn your business goals, and then we’ll work together with you to make sure your property’s exterior is making its best contribution to your endeavors. Discover more when you contact us today!
ABOUT THE OWNER
Julio C Flores-Tellez & Erica Gomez-Castro
Around 2020, he entered the green industry, first in sales, then as Field Specialist Technician and most recently as Talent Acquisition/Recruiter. He gained valuable insights and knowledge of core processes related to the landscape maintenance and management, including disease prevention and treatment. He and his wife Erica have been married 21 years and have two beautiful children, Victoria Elizabeth and Julio Cesar, and each have active rolls in the business.
His favorite pastimes are reading and studying Torah, playing golf and tennis, going out/travel with my family, and listen to classical music. He supports his shul (Synagogue), a few Rabbis’ charitable programs and a few other organizations such as the Shriner’s Hospitals.
He has lived in Venezuela, Colombia, Costa Rica, Belize, and The United States. In the USA, he has been mostly in the NY/NJ Metropolitan Area, where he and his family currently reside.