HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Ocean County professionals provide the skills to meet your snow plowing & ice management needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services IN OCEAN COUNTY, NJ
Serving Commercial Properties in Toms River, Bricktown, Whiting, Lakewood, Manahawkin Stafford Township, Lacey Township
Your Ocean County Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
As a locally owned and operated business, U.S. Lawns of Ocean County recognizes how important it is to continue operating with minimal disruption during inclement weather. We also know how our Jersey Shore winters can make this challenging, which is why we include snow plowing and ice management services among our specialties.
Whether you’re trying to maintain safe access to a Stafford Township doctors’ building, a retirement community in Toms River, a Manahawkin shopping mall or retail store in Beachwood, a Manchester Township manufacturer, a church in Wrightstown, a business center in Jackson Township, a Cookstown restaurant, a condominium complex in Beach Haven or hotel in Bay Head, a Forked River beauty salon, a park in Seaside Heights, a Brick Township self-storage facility, or any other commercial property, you can count on U.S. Lawns to be on your grounds moving snow and treating icy surfaces when the wintry precipitation starts building up.
Contact us today to learn more or get a free proposal for one of our commercial snow removal contracts.
Services included in our commercial snow & ice management contracts
Snowplowing & Shoveling – When the snowfall starts to accumulate, you can count on seeing our trusted U.S. Lawns star on your property, snowplowing parking lots and driving areas and shoveling sidewalks and stairways to keep an open pathway for people coming and going.
Ice Treatments – When freezing rain and icy conditions prevail, U.S. Lawns Ocean County will arrive early to pretreat surfaces and we’ll be back on site to apply ice melts when necessary. Some products we may use on ice are:
- Granular Ice Melts – Which are good for melting thicker layers of frozen precipitation.
- Liquid Deicers – Which serve as a pretreatment to prevent ice from forming and will also melt thin glazing of ice on paved areas.
- Sand – Which is a valuable aid for improving traction.
Winter Storm Response – One thing all U.S. Lawns customers know they can depend on is our responsiveness whenever we’re needed. Not only do we monitor the winter weather forecast 24,7 so we can be ready to act at a moment’s notice; but our consistent reliability comes from our comprehensive winter storm response process, which begins months prior to winter’s arrival with many benefits to you including:
- Your property has a priority position on our schedule, which means you’ll never have to wait for service or need to search for a snow removal contractor at the eleventh hour.
- We have the opportunity to ensure that we have the crew and equipment in place to properly service your property on every visit.
- We’ll be able to trim trees and shrubs at the right time of year, so they’ll be at their healthiest and best prepared to hold up against the strong winter winds and the added weight of ice and snowfall.
- We have the time to identify hardscape features and plantings at risk of damage from snowplows, enabling us to avoid them once they’ve been obscured under a blanket of snow.
- We can designate the best draining and out of the way spaces to pile snow so it can melt off without creating any damage or inconvenience.
- We’re fully prepared to remove broken tree limbs and other storm debris while we’re on your grounds dealing with the ice and snow.
Perhaps the greatest advantage of partnering with Paul Findlow and the rest of U.S. Lawns Team 311 is that we are truly your all-season landscape management experts. We’ll take care of your turf, plants, trees and shrubs, keep your irrigation system operating smoothly throughout the growing season, keep seasonal color fresh and vibrant, and handle the snow and ice with ease all winter long.
So, if you’re located in Ocean County or Burlington County, New Jersey and you’re ready for a landscaping team that will keep your commercial property beautiful and accessible throughout the year get in touch today! Your turf. Our Lawn.
We serve businesses in the following zip codes:
08527, 08701, 08724, 08723, 08722, 08721, 08691, 08562, 08501, 08510, 08533, 08514, 08734, 08092, 08742, 08087, 08006, 08752, 08005, 07731, 08733, 08732, 08731, 08730, 08008, 08015, 08050, 08511, 08735, 08736, 08738, 08740, 08741, 08751, 08753, 08759, 08755, 08757, 08758