HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Plano professionals provide the skills to meet your commercial snow removal needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services in Plano, TX
Serving Commercial Properties in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Royse City, Garland, Addision, Collin County, Rockwall County, and Dallas County
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
Mike Brown and the team of U.S. Lawns of Plano want you to know that we’re here to manage your landscape all year, which includes snowplowing and ice treatments.
So, if you’re responsible for maintaining the grounds of a hotel in Allen, a Rowlett financial institution, a manufacturing plant in Princeton, a Josephine retail store or Prosper restaurant, an apartment complex in Fairview, a church in Parker, a Plano business center, a Wylie salon or a day spa in Heath, a Murphy medical center or assisted living environment in Mesquite, a Sachse storage facility, or any other commercial property, get in touch soon, so we can ensure you’re on our winter weather services schedule before the first snowfall arrives.
Then you can do the rest of your job with confidence in the knowledge that U.S. Lawns will be there to keep your business moving even when the snow, ice or freezing rain starts accumulating.
U.S. Lawns – Plano
7801 Alma Drive, Suite 105-268
Plano, TX 75025
Request a Free Proposal
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Winter Storm Response – Our customers know they can rely on us during even the worst winter weather and it’s largely due to our winter storm response process. We start preparing months ahead, which is advantageous for multiple reasons:
- You are guaranteed a priority position on the schedule, so there will be no delays in getting driving places plowed, foot traffic areas shoveled, and ice melts applied.
- Early planning enables us to be certain we’re properly staffed and equipped to service your property efficiently and effectively.
- We have the opportunity to trim and prune trees at the right time of the year, which minimizes the risk of breakage so often caused by strong winds and the weight of accumulated snow and ice.
- We’re able to designate the best locations for piling snow where it can be as out of the way as possible and have the drainage it needs as it melts.
- We have the time we need to map out softscape and/or hardscape elements that may be obscured under snowfall and at risk of damage when we start snowplowing and shoveling.
In addition to all of these benefits, our winter storm response process also includes constant monitoring of the weather forecast so we’re ready to go precisely when we need to be.
Even better? We’ll keep your landscape looking tidy by removing any storm debris left behind.
Snowplowing & Shoveling – You can count on your local U.S. Lawns snow and ice specialists to be there day or night, snowplowing the parking lots, driveways and roadways, and we’ll also bring along the snow shovels to take care of sidewalks and exterior stairways.
Ice Treatments – When icy conditions are imminent, U.S. Lawns will be there to pretreat paved surfaces as a preventative measure, and then we’ll be back to apply ice melts when ice starts building up. The ice treatments we may use include:
- Sand – To aid with increased traction.
- Granular Ice Melts – Which penetrates to melt deeper accumulations of frozen precipitation.
- Liquid Deicers – Used as a pretreatment to prevent icy buildup and can also be applied to melt thin ice glazing.
U.S. Lawns Team 657 has been providing commercial snowplowing and ice management services throughout the Texas counties of Rockwall, Collin and Dallas since 2006, and we’re committed to keeping your business operating year-round too.
In fact, you can rely on us to be your full-service landscape management partner, taking care of the basics like mowing, weeding and trimming in addition to irrigation services and so much more. Find out more when you contact us today!
ABOUT THE OWNER
He believes that impacting clients in a positive way every day, taking pride in their work, and providing quality service with open communication helps develop strong relationships along with growth opportunity. Mike has a firm belief in God, Family, then Work and strives to instill that culture in their day-to-day operations influencing his employees while providing those same growth opportunities for them and their families. As a Husband to his amazing wife and father to two beautiful children, Mike feels blessed beyond measure to be afforded this opportunity to provide for his family and build upon what has been established in this territory. Mike and his wife really enjoy being able to help others in their time of need, particularly at Christmas time. In his free time, Mike loves to bow hunt, fish, golf, and play some softball with friends.