Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may also be assigned.
- Receives and screens incoming telephone calls, makes appropriate referrals and, in the absence or unavailability of the requested staff person, takes and relays timely and accurate messages with an awareness of their significance
- Becoming familiar with the phone system. Need to be able to transfer calls to the person requested or their voice mail. Also needs to be able to retrieve the company's voice mail.
- Becomes familiar with the U.S. Lawns Clients.
- Greets visitors and assures their inquiries are answered.
- Saying Hello with a smile.
- Inquiring their name and whom they are there to meet.
- Making them comfortable if they have to wait (offering them a drink)
Information Creation and Delivery
- Prepares a variety of written documents, including correspondence, proposals, reports, forms, memoranda, and other written material assigned by the Office Manager. Using the office computer software available (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks).
- Assists in the faxing needs for the office.
- Assists in the filing.
- Creating files for new clients.
- Monitor the "Filing" box and schedule time to keep up with the filing of documents and field forms.
- Assists Accounting in coding invoices and data entry for invoices.
- Match vendor invoices with original order.
- Matching receipts to invoices received.
- A/P data entry for vendor invoices.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job family chart. They are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this job family series. Thank you for your interest in joining the U.S. Lawns team, a system of independently owned and operated franchisees. By proceeding with the application process, you acknowledge and agree that (i) all U.S. Lawns offices are independently owned and operated franchised businesses, (ii) it will be the independent franchisee, and not U.S. Lawns, Inc. who will extend any employment offers and make any subsequent employment related decisions, (iii) if you are extended an offer of employment, you will not be an employee of U.S. Lawns, Inc., and U.S. Lawns, Inc. has no responsibility or liability for any employment related decisions by any U.S. Lawns franchisee. U.S. Lawns is an Equal Opportunity Employer.