Commercial Snow Removal Services in Lafayette, IN
Serving Properties in Lafayette, Crawfordsville, New Ross, Ladoga, Waveland, Otterbein, Lindon, Dayton, Waynetown, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
If you’re responsible for keeping your commercial property accessible during our Central Indiana winters, you need a team of qualified snow removal and ice management professionals. Fortunately, U.S. Lawns Lafayette owner-operator Scott Taylor and the team are at your disposal with snowplows, snow shovels and ice treatments.
We have the capabilities to plow snow, pretreat paved surfaces and apply ice melts when icy conditions prevail, serving commercial properties throughout the Indiana counties of Benton, Boone, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Montgomery, Park and Tippecanoe.
So, if you’re in charge of a retail establishment in Mulberry, a municipal property in Battle Ground, a Veedersburg manufacturer, a motel in Rockville, an Otterbein bank, an apartment complex in Delphi, a business center in West Lafayette, or any other commercial real estate in the region, get in touch with U.S. Lawns Team 324 now. Then, when the snow starts to accumulate, you’ll be able to continue operating worry-free.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Winter Storm Response – Our commitment to being responsive is one of the primary reasons our customers know they can rely on us during the wintertime. The way we’re able to take immediate action is by utilizing the latest technology to monitor the winter weather forecast 24/7, and, because we prepare well ahead of the season. This early planning is critical because it enables us to:
- Ensure every client is included on the schedule, so when the winter storm is impending you won’t be scrambling to secure a snow removal contractor, which can be very challenging to accomplish at the last minute.
- Have all the proper supplies, equipment and crew members in place to service every property with the highest level of efficacy.
- Prepare trees and shrubs to hold up under the added stress of high winds and the weight of ice and snow by ensuring they’re pruned and trimmed properly and at the right time of year to keep them at optimum health–and when a major winter storm does leave broken tree limbs and other debris in its wake, we’ll be on site to remove everything, keeping your property tidy and hazard-free all year round.
- Identify the hardscape and softscape features that could be damaged by snowplows when they’re concealed under a fresh blanket of snowfall, so we can better avoid them while we’re pushing snow.
- Designate the best draining and least obstructive areas for piling snow until it can melt off.
Ice Treatments – When freezing rain and ice are in the winter forecast, you can count on U.S. Lawns to be there applying the right ice treatment for the conditions. Some of the products we may utilize include.
- Ice Melts – Which come in pellet or granular form and are designed to penetrate and melt thicker layers of frozen precipitation.
- Liquid Deicers – Which serve as a preventative to stop ice from forming on the pavement and are also good for melting thinner layers of ice.
- Sand – To provide increased traction and help minimize slip hazards on icy surfaces.
Snowplowing & Snow Shoveling – When accumulating snowfall arrives, so will the crew of U.S. Lawns of Lafayette. Equipped with snowplows and snow shovels, you’ll see us clearing paths for drivers and pedestrians alike, so people can continue their routine undisrupted, no matter what the winter brings.
The greatest advantage to partnering with U.S. Lawns Team 324 in Lafayette is that we’re here to be your all-season landscape management team. This means we’ll be there to take care of the snowplowing and apply ice treatments to sidewalks, exterior steps and parking lots, and we’ll also handle the lawn care, keep the seasonal color fresh with our landscape enhancements, and maintain your irrigation system while we’re at it. Contact us today so we can get started right away!