Commercial Snow Removal Services in Alexandria, VA
Serving Commercial Properties in Alexandria, Springfield, Burke, Woodbridge, Dale City, Fort Hunt, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Alexandria Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
If you’re seeking a qualified snow removal team to keep your business moving during the winter months, you’ve found us. As local landscape management experts, U.S. Lawns Alexandria owner-operator Daniel Rivera and the rest of the team all recognize the necessity of keeping your property accessible during snowstorms and icing events, which is the reason we make snowplowing and ice treatments a specialty.
Our customers depend on us for our snow and ice services because we make it a point to understand their mission which enables us to deliver at the highest level. Our experience encompasses all types of commercial landscapes, including Lorton manufacturing companies, hotels in Springfield, Annandale apartment complexes, municipal properties in Washington D.C., gas stations in Alexandria, Lake Ridge business centers, and a variety of other businesses throughout the region. Request your free proposal now, so we can get you on the winter services schedule right away!
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Snowplowing & Shoveling – When the snow starts to accumulate, you can rest easy in the knowledge that U.S. Lawns of Alexandria will be on your property shoveling the sidewalks and exterior steps and plowing snow from parking lots, driveways and roadways so people can continue to come and go as they need to.
Ice Treatments – When freezing rain and icy conditions are creating treacherous travel, U.S. Lawns will stay on top of things, pretreating the pavement and applying ice melts when the ice starts to build up. Some of the products we may use include:
- Ice Melts – Which can be in pellet or granular form and are useful for melting thicker layers of ice.
- Liquid Deicers – Which are good for use as a pretreatment to keep ice from forming on concrete and are also used to melt thinner ice glazing.
- Sand – To help improve traction until the ice melts can take effect.
Winter Storm Response – We make it our business to learn about what matters to every customer because when we know your priorities, we can be fully responsive to your unique needs. This is especially true when it comes to winter storms. Not only do we monitor the weather forecast constantly, but you can count on us to take care of downed tree limbs and storm debris posthaste.
Moreover, we’ll be on site in a timely manner, with everything we need to effectively tackle the freezing precipitation every single time, day or night. Thanks to early planning combined with our commitment to the most stringent standards and processes, we’re able serve each customer at the height of efficiency. The advantages of preparing months ahead of winter are:
- Your property will be on our winter landscaping services schedule, which means you’ll never need to call for snowplowing and ice treatment services because we’ll already be on the job.
- S. Lawns has the time and the information we need in order to secure the tools, supplies, qualified crew members and equipment necessary to keep every customer’s property accessible, no matter what the winter brings.
- We have the opportunity to ensure trees and shrubs have been correctly pruned and trimmed during the proper season, which gives them the best chance of getting through the winter unscathed.
- We’re able to familiarize ourselves with the locations where hardscape and softscape elements are at risk of being damaged when they’re buried under a thick blanket of snowfall, so we can take special care when we’re pushing snow around them.
- We can designate the places with the best drainage, and which are as unobstructive as possible to pile snow until it can melt off.
With the all-season landscaping professionals of U.S. Lawns Team 543 looking out for your landscape, you’ll be able to look forward to doing business as usual, every season. And since we’re proficient in everything from lawn care and irrigation services to making all types of landscape improvements, we are your single, trusted source for everything your grounds need to make their best contribution to your business goals.
If you’re managing a commercial property located in the Virginia counties of Prince William, Arlington, Fairfax and Alexandria, as well as the District of Columbia, get in touch with us. We’re ready to get started today!