HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Pontiac landscape professionals provide the skills to meet your irrigation maintenance and repair needs.
COMMERCIAL IRRIGATION SERVICES IN PONTIAC, MICHIGAN
Serving Commercial Properties in Southfield, Troy, Bloomfield, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills & Eastern Oakland County
Your PONTIAC Irrigation Design, Repair & Maintenance Specialists
The local U.S. Lawns landscaping team in Pontiac, Michigan offers comprehensive commercial irrigation services to businesses in and around Eastern Oakland County. Our team consists of local experts who have been working in the Great Lakes region for decades and know the typical climate and watering needs of landscapes in the region.
The irrigation maintenance services we offer include irrigation system repair, seasonal maintenance and new irrigation system design and installation. If your landscape and has outgrown your irrigation system we can take care of retrofits to upgrade your irrigation system so that it meets the growing water demands of your commercial property.
We perform ongoing maintenance and care for your irrigation system with our full-service water management contracts. We do all of this automatically so you can be at ease and focus on growing your business while leaving the landscaping to us.
If you're in search of a commercial irrigation service provider who can meet all of your irrigation and water management needs look no further than the U.S. Lawns team in Pontiac, MI. We also provide comprehensive year-round commercial landscape management plans where we automatically take care of all of your landscaping needs from lawn care to landscape enhancements and even snow removal during the winter season.
Contact local owner Tommy Kilbride and the U.S. Lawns team in Pontiac, Michigan today to get a free proposal or learn more.
Popular Services included in our irrigation maintenance contracts
- New Irrigation System Design and Installation - If your irrigation system can no longer keep up with the watering needs of your property we can design and install a new irrigation system from scratch that meets the water demands of your ever growing landscape. We can also look into retrofits if your irrigation system allows for upgrades since this is option can save you some money.
- Spring Startup - When spring comes and the watering season begins the U.S. Lawns irrigation team in Pontiac will automatically make a visit to your property to get your irrigation system up and running again. During our visit we will run a diagnostic check on your entire irrigation system and make any necessary repairs to ensure your system is performing to the best of it's ability.
- Custom Watering Schedule - We will also be setting your irrigation systems watering schedule during our visit in the spring. We set a precise watering schedule so that your landscape can thrive and doesn't end up overwatered or underwatered.
- Winter Shutdown - When the watering season is over and freezing temps are near we will again automatically come out to your property and get your system ready for the winter. Our winterization process involves blowing all of your water lines out and turning your irrigation system off. Our goal is to minimize the likelihood of expensive damages happening during the cold and harsh Michigan winters.
- Seasonal Maintenance & Diagnostic Checks - At your request we will come out and take a look at any specific issues you are having with your irrigation system. During our visit we will also run a full diagnostic check including checking the function of sprinkler heads, controllers, valves and the waterlines.
To get more information about the services we offer in our commercial irrigation contracts contact your local U.S. Lawns irrigation team in Pontiac, Michigan today!
We serve the businesses in the following zip codes:
48009, 48017, 48025, 48030, 48033, 48034, 48067, 48071, 48072, 48075, 48076, 48083, 48084, 48085, 48098, 48220, 48236, 48237, 48301, 48304, 48306, 48307, 48309, 48326, 48340, 48341, 48342, 48348, 48359, 48360, 48362, 48363, 48367, 48370, 48371, 48462