HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Pontiac professionals provide the skills to meet your commercial landscaping needs.
COMMERCIAL IRRIGATION MAINTENANCE IN Pontiac, MI
Serving Pontiac, Southfield, Troy, Bloomfield Hills, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills, and Eastern Oakland County
Your Irrigation Design, Maintenance & Repair Specialists
The irrigation maintenance services we offer include irrigation system repair, seasonal maintenance and new irrigation system design and installation. If your landscape and has outgrown your irrigation system we can take care of retrofits to upgrade your irrigation system so that it meets the growing water demands of your commercial property.
We perform ongoing maintenance and care for your irrigation system with our full-service water management contracts. We do all of this automatically so you can be at ease and focus on growing your business while leaving the landscaping to us.
If you’re in search of a commercial irrigation service provider who can meet all of your irrigation and water management needs look no further than the U.S. Lawns team in Pontiac, MI. We also provide comprehensive year-round commercial landscape management plans where we automatically take care of all of your landscaping needs from lawn care to landscape enhancements and even snow removal during the winter season.
Contact local owner Tommy Kilbride and the U.S. Lawns team in Pontiac, Michigan today to get a free proposal or learn more.
U.S. Lawns – Pontiac
55 E. Long Lake Rd. #217
Troy, MI 48085
Request a Free Proposal
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Irrigation Management CONTRACTS
- New Irrigation System Design and Installation – If your irrigation system can no longer keep up with the watering needs of your property we can design and install a new irrigation system from scratch that meets the water demands of your ever growing landscape. We can also look into retrofits if your irrigation system allows for upgrades since this is option can save you some money.
- Spring Startup – When spring comes and the watering season begins the U.S. Lawns irrigation team in Pontiac will automatically make a visit to your property to get your irrigation system up and running again. During our visit we will run a diagnostic check on your entire irrigation system and make any necessary repairs to ensure your system is performing to the best of it’s ability.
- Custom Watering Schedule – We will also be setting your irrigation systems watering schedule during our visit in the spring. We set a precise watering schedule so that your landscape can thrive and doesn’t end up overwatered or underwatered.
- Winter Shutdown – When the watering season is over and freezing temps are near we will again automatically come out to your property and get your system ready for the winter. Our winterization process involves blowing all of your water lines out and turning your irrigation system off. Our goal is to minimize the likelihood of expensive damages happening during the cold and harsh Michigan winters.
- Seasonal Maintenance & Diagnostic Checks – At your request we will come out and take a look at any specific issues you are having with your irrigation system. During our visit we will also run a full diagnostic check including checking the function of sprinkler heads, controllers, valves and the waterlines.
To get more information about the services we offer in our commercial irrigation contracts contact your local U.S. Lawns irrigation team in Pontiac, Michigan today!
ABOUT THE OWNER
He takes pride in training and developing his team to deliver quality landscape services while offering them a career path with U.S. Lawns. He believes in creating great customer relationships through open two-way communication.
In his spare time he likes to golf and exercise, and he loves spending time with his family. He dedicated time for 18 years to serve as Race Director for the Kilbride Family Run for Autism 5k.