Lawn care weed control services are vital to commercial property owners. Not only can weeds crowd out the plants you’re trying to keep thriving, but left unchecked, they can cause serious harm to the turf and other landscape elements. This could also even pose a health risk. Let’s take a closer look at:
- Why weed control services are well worth the investment
- How U.S. Lawns can combat an existing weed problem
- How your local U.S. Lawns team can prevent weeds from cropping up in the future
Everyone knows that weeds are considered a major eyesore, but the stress weeds place on your landscape can become very costly. Common varieties like dollar weed, sedge, and crabgrass can be hearty and intrusive. Include weed control services as part of your routine landscape management in order to:
- Stop weeds from crowding out the plants you want to showcase by stealing nutrients and space
- Prevent weeds from competing with your turf
- Minimize allergy triggers
Furthermore, some weeds are considered invasive species from state to state. Weeds like this don’t just pose a threat to your property, they could actually put your local ecosystem in danger!
So, in addition to the cosmetic damage caused by weeds, they ultimately create costly problems for property owners to deal with. At U.S. Lawns of , we make prevention a priority. We form lasting partnerships with our customers so that we can most effectively combat existing weeds, and keep the right measures in place to prevent them from coming back.