Commercial Snow Removal Services in North Oklahoma City
Serving Properties in North Oklahoma City, Edmond, North Yukon, Arcadia, Bethany, Luther, Witcher, and the Surrounding Communities
YOUR OKLAHOMA CITY NORTH SNOWPLOWING & ICE MANAGEMENT EXPERTS
Since 2004, Lane and Janine Roath and the team of U.S. Lawns of Oklahoma City North have been providing snow removal services for commercial properties throughout Canadian, Logan, and Oklahoma counties. In fact, with our second, U.S. Lawns of Oklahoma City South location, you can depend on us to be there with our snowplows, snow shovels, and ice treatments, anytime we’re needed.
We understand just how important it is to be able to continue daily operations without stressing over treacherous travel conditions, and our customers know they can depend on our snowplowing and ice management expertise to keep their businesses moving.
So, if you’re managing the landscape of a Piedmont grocery store, a hotel in Guthrie, a Cashion trucking company, a condominium complex in Edmond, an Oklahoma City business park, a professional building in Nichols Hills, or any other commercial property in the region, request your free proposal for winter weather services today.
SERVICES REGULARLY INCLUDED IN OUR COMMERCIAL SNOW REMOVAL CONTRACTS
Snowplowing & Snow Shoveling – when the snow starts accumulating, you’ll see U.S. Lawns Team 623 on your property, shoveling walkways, as well as exterior stairs, along with snowplowing driveways and parking lots so people can continue their daily routines with minimal disruption.
Ice Treatments – when it starts icing, U.S. Lawns of Oklahoma City North will respond with the application of ice treatments. Some products we may use include:
- Ice Melts – which can be in pellets or granules and are used to melt thicker ice layers.
- Liquid Deicers – used as a pretreatment measure to prevent ice from forming on paved surfaces and also to melt thin ice glazing.
- Sand – which is not an actual melting agent but does improve traction until the ice melts are able to do their work.
Winter Storm Response – the reason U.S. Lawns Team 623 is able to provide such stellar service to every customer is because we have standards and processes in place that enable us to be highly responsive. During the wintertime, you can rest easy with the knowledge that we’ll be on top of the weather forecast and will be ready to take action 24/7. You won’t have to be concerned about hazards left behind by a winter storm, because we’ll address broken tree limbs and other storm debris quickly. More than this though, when you partner with U.S. Lawns for snowplowing and ice management services, we’ll start planning months before winter’s arrival. This approach offers multiple advantages like:
- We have the opportunity to ensure that trees and shrubs have been properly trimmed and pruned, so they’ll be at optimum health and best able to endure the extra stress of strong winds along with the weight of ice and snow.
- You are on our winter services schedule early, which means you won’t have the struggle of finding a snow removal services contractor at the last minute.
- We are able to ensure we’re properly staffed, equipped, and supplied to service every commercial property on our schedule effectively.
- We can familiarize ourselves with your grounds and:
- Designate the best draining and out of the way locations for piling snow until it can melt.
- Map out landscape features that we will need to avoid damaging with snowplows once they’ve been concealed under snowfall.
With U.S. Lawns of Oklahoma City North on the job, you can have confidence that we’re looking out for your wellbeing all through the seasons with our full-service landscape management offerings. Not only will we be there taking care of the snow and ice in the wintertime, but we’ll also be there spring, summer and fall, with our lawn and tree care, plant health services, irrigation design, installation, maintenance and repair services, and we’re also proficient in any landscape renovations you may need. Contact us today and find out more!