HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced South Oklahoma City professionals provide the skills to meet your commercial snow removal needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services in South Oklahoma City
Serving Commercial Properties in South Oklahoma City, Moore, Norman, Edmond, Midwest City, Yukon, Mustang
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
If you’re in need of a responsive commercial snow removal and ice management services provider you can count on to keep your business moving during the winter weather, you’ve found us. With two locations serving commercial properties located throughout the North and South Oklahoma City metropolitan area since 2004, you can depend on U.S. Lawns to arrive promptly to shovel and plow snow and apply ice treatments as appropriate to address freezing rain, ice buildup and accumulating snowfall.
Whether you’re managing the landscape of a shopping mall or self-storage facility in Choctaw, a senior living environment in Harrah, a Del City bank or apartment complex, a hotel in Moore, a Union City church, an office park in Norman, a Bethel Acres fabrication company, a medical center in Oklahoma City, or any other commercial property located in the region covering Oklahoma, Pottawatomie, McClain, Cleveland and Canadian counties, U.S. Lawns can keep the frozen precipitation in check for you.
U.S. Lawns – Oklahoma City South
16608 South Western Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
Request a Free Proposal
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Winter Storm Response – Here at U.S. Lawns of South Oklahoma City, we’re on a mission to maintain 100% customer retention. One of the ways we make this achievable is by having systems and standards in place that enable us to be extremely responsive. Our winter storm process reflects that, and while it starts with using state of the art technology and monitoring the winter weather forecast 24/7 so we can be primed to take action, it’s really about planning ahead, which offers advantages like:
- Ensuring you are on our schedule early on, which means we’ll be on location tackling the fallen snow and icy pavement expeditiously, and you won’t even need to make a phone call to make sure we’re coming.
- Giving us the time to become familiar with your grounds so we can:
- Make certain we have the proper crew and equipment in place to service your property efficiently when the snow and ice start to accumulate.
- Identify the best draining and out of the way spaces for piling snow.
- Note the positions of hardscape and softscape elements at risk of damage from snowplows so they can be avoided once they’ve been covered in snowfall.
- Trim and prune trees and shrubs at the proper time of year so they’re best prepared to withstand the stress of strong winds and the additional weight of snow and ice when the winter arrives.
Of course you can expect us to be there to remove downed limbs and other storm debris when the situation requires it too, keeping your landscape safe and tidy through every season.
Snowplowing & Shoveling – you can rely on U.S. Lawns Team 176 to be on your property plowing snow from parking lots, driveways and roads and shoveling sidewalks and outside steps to keep people coming and going day and night.
Ice Treatments – When icy conditions are present, U.S. Lawns will be there too, to pretreat paved surfaces and apply ice melts as needed. Some of the products we may utilize are:
- Granular Ice Melts – which come in granular or pellet form and are designed to penetrate and melt thicker layers of frozen precipitation.
- Liquid Deicers – which are applied to prevent ice from forming and can also be effective for melting thinner layers of ice.
- Sand – to help with increased traction on slippery surfaces.
With a team of snow removal pros like U.S. Lawns on your side, you can rest a lot easier when the snowstorm is imminent. And the best part about partnering with us? We are complete landscape management specialists, which means we can take care of all your greenery, make landscape improvements, and we’re also experts in irrigation maintenance. So, get in touch with U.S. Lawns Oklahoma City South owner-operators Lane and Janine Roath now, and let us take a load off your shoulders all year round. We promise to treat tour turf like it’s our lawn.