Commercial Snow Removal Services in Tulsa, OK
Serving Properties in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Sand Springs, Collinsville, Pawhuska, Bartlesville, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
When a snowstorm or icing event is impending, the last thing any commercial property owner or manager wants to be concerned about is finding a qualified snow removal contractor.
Fortunately, you have the opportunity to secure a priority position on the snowplowing and ice management services schedule of U.S. Lawns Tulsa North, so you can have confidence that we’ll be on the job when the frozen precipitation starts accumulating.
Whether you’re responsible for the grounds of a hotel in Cleveland, a Pryor industrial park, a trucking company in Claremore, a Sapulpa nursing home, a storage facility in Kellyville, a Broken Arrow business park, a municipal property in Hominy, a convenience store in Vinita, a Glenpool metal fabricator, an apartment complex in Mannford, or any other commercial landscape in the area, you can depend on the snow removal and ice management pros of U.S. Lawns to keep your property accessible during the wintertime.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Winter Storm Response – U.S. Lawns Tulsa North owner-operator Tim Stauffer and the team are dedicated to being fully responsive to the unique needs of every commercial property we serve. We know how important it can be to make sure hazards and storm debris are removed asap, so you can rely on it to happen as often as necessary. And, like other Tulsa snow removal companies, we utilize the latest technology to stay on top of the winter weather forecast 24/7 so we can act, the moment we need to. The real advantage of partnering with U.S. Lawns Team 344, is the fact that we start planning for inclement weather months ahead of time. Because of this, we’re able to:
Familiarize ourselves with your property so we can:
- Prune and trim trees and shrubs during the proper season to keep them at optimum health and give them the best chance of holding up under the stress of strong winds and heavy ice and snow accumulations with minimal breakage.
- Designate the best places to pile snow so it will be as unobstructive as possible and have adequate drainage as it melts off.
- Identify and map out softscape and hardscape features that need to be avoided by snowplows once they’re concealed under the deep snow.
- Make certain we have the proper staff, equipment and supplies to service every property with the highest level of effectiveness.
Now, while all of this is what makes U.S. Lawns the preferred snow and ice management company of Tulsa, perhaps your greatest benefit of our early preparation is that you’ll be able to rest easy in the knowledge that we’ll be there when we need to be, and you won’t even have to call us!
Snowplowing & Snow Shoveling – When the snow starts accumulating, you can count on U.S. Lawns to be there snowplowing streets, driveways and parking lots, and our uniformed team members will also be out on your grounds with snow shovels in hand, shoveling snow from sidewalks and exterior steps to keep your grounds traversable.
Ice Treatments – When icy conditions are prevalent, U.S. Lawns will arrive early to pretreat concrete surfaces to prevent ice from accumulating. We’ll also come and apply ice melts as necessary to address ice buildup when it does occur. Some of the products we may utilize are:
- Sand – Although not a melting agent, sand is a valuable traction aid.
- Ice Melts – In both pellet and granular form, ice melts are designed to penetrate deeply and melt thicker layers of ice.
- Liquid Deicers – Used as a preventative measure to stop ice from forming, liquid deicers are also useful for melting thin glazes of ice from the pavement.
With U.S. Lawns of Tulsa, you’ll be able to continue business as usual, regardless of what the winter brings, and when you partner with us, you have access to a team of full-service landscaping specialists. We’ll take care of the mowing, weeding tree care and plant health services, landscape improvements and our expertise also encompasses irrigation design, installation, repairs and maintenance.
So, if you’re ready for an all-season landscape management partner for your commercial property located within the Oklahoma counties of Tulsa, Rogers, Pawnee, Nowata, Osage, Mayes, Creek or Craig, contact U.S. Lawns Team 344 today! We’ll treat your landscape as if it were our own.