HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced local professionals provide the skills to meet your landscaping needs.
Irrigation Maintenance Services In Pigeon Forge
Serving Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Seymour, Jefferson City, Morristown, Newport
U.S. Lawns FIXES SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
A proper irrigation system is required to maintain a green, healthy landscape for your property. You cannot rely on mother nature alone to provide enough water for all the trees, plants and grass that have been added to your turf.
Equally important is to have rain sensors installed to avoid over-watering when it is raining, or when the ground is already saturated. Too much water can lead to fungal outbreaks, erosion and drainage issues. U.S. Lawns knows how to help.
OUR IRRIGATION SERVICES INCLUDE
- Administering annual irrigation system backflow tests
- Performing seasonal diagnostics, carrying out regular system checks
- Inspecting irrigation heads, valves, and other parts routinely
- Adjusting water zones, watering schedules, and spray patterns as necessary
- Winterization of irrigation system, which consists of shutting off the water supply, draining the system, and blowing out the lines to protect it from freezing winter conditions
- Spring Startup, or de-winterizing your irrigation system which must be done properly to prevent pipes from becoming cracked and bursting