Major Job Responsibilities
Primarily responsible for the acquisition of new commercial landscape management contracts through a disciplined sales and marketing process. Responsible for prospecting, lead generation, proposing and closing sales in a business to business environment.
- Must have knowledge of the local market.
- Outside business to business sales experience is required.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Flexible work hours, including evenings and some travel may be necessary.
- Prospect for new customers.
- Exhibiting and staffing the booth at Trade Shows both locally and regionally.
- Management and execution of Direct Mail campaigns.
- Management and participation in telemarketing programs.
- Management, creating, distributing and monitoring metrics of Constant Contact e-mail marketing.
- Networking and participating with applicable local and regional trade organizations
- Perform job take offs.
- Formulate estimates using tools requiring Excel skills.
- Prepare proposals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Follow up on active prospects.
- Take lead position in transitioning new customers to operations.