Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may also be assigned.
- Responsible for all budgets: labor, material, admin.
- Manage account receivables
- Review monthly reports, and understand the P&L
- Understand cash flow
- Establishes and maintains a Client Contact Log
- Maintains Client Survey Program
- Primary client contact person
- Establishes Maintenance and Enhancement budgets with clients
- Participates in local client driven activities
- Develops and implements recruiting strategy
- Performs supervisory training for key employees
- Coordinates and communicates concerns between field and office
- Responsible for crew morale, and develops morale boosters
- Responsible for compliance with all Safety Programs
- Acts as or supervises Branch Safety Officer
- Monitors local state and federal safety laws, including OSHA
- Responsible for the Hazcom Program, and MSDS sheets for shop and vehicles requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job family chart. They are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this job family series. Thank you for your interest in joining the U.S. Lawns team, a system of independently owned and operated franchisees. By proceeding with the application process, you acknowledge and agree that (i) all U.S. Lawns offices are independently owned and operated franchised businesses, (ii) it will be the independent franchisee, and not U.S. Lawns, Inc. who will extend any employment offers and make any subsequent employment related decisions, (iii) if you are extended an offer of employment, you will not be an employee of U.S. Lawns, Inc., and U.S. Lawns, Inc. has no responsibility or liability for any employment related decisions by any U.S. Lawns franchisee. U.S. Lawns is an Equal Opportunity Employer.