If you’re looking to shake up your commercial landscaping services but are wary of partnering with a national brand, U.S. Lawns might just be the company for you. We enjoy all the power of a large national brand, but our business is made up of local owner/operators who often live right in the communities they serve. This leads to a level of dedication and understanding that’s hard to find elsewhere.
Who Are Our Franchisees?
Our franchisees come from all sorts of backgrounds. Many of them are:
- Local community leaders
- Families running their business together
- Experienced landscaping professionals
Whatever their background, they all have one thing in common: they are about improving the beauty of their community through hard work and outstanding service. They likely drive by your property regularly, and could even be connected with your business already!
Building strong relationships is important to our franchisees because our business depends on lasting partnerships. The better they get to know you, your budget, and your preferences, the better they’ll be able to serve you in the long run. With priorities like these, you can rest assured that U.S. Lawns is the only commercial landscaping service provider you’ll need to work with.
How Do They Stand Out from Other Local Landscapers?
Our franchisees stand out from other landscapers for many reasons – too many to list here! A few key reasons include:
- The power of The Network: Every U.S. Lawns franchise operates within an extensive network that includes industry experts, vendors and suppliers, other franchises, and much more. For customers, this means they can feel confident knowing their local franchisee will have the expertise and connections to do a thorough job at a fair price.
- Competitive pricing: We utilize a sophisticated pricing tool that allows us to give you accurate estimates. While other landscapers often rely on “eyeballing” a job or simply estimating based on square footage, we take many more factors into account to ensure that you get the best results possible for a reasonable price.
- A wide range of commercial landscaping services: U.S. Lawns franchises are designed to be your complete landscaping service providers. They go far beyond providing lawn care, and can help you with everything from hardscape installation to snow and ice management. For our customers, this means they can spend less time worrying about property management and more time focusing on the big picture.
How Does U.S. Lawns Prepare Them for Business?
In the same way we go above and beyond for our customers, U.S. Lawns works hard to support our franchisees. Comprehensive training and ongoing support keep them on the cutting-edge of the industry and able to tackle just about any job that needs doing. A network of experts is there to provide them with insight and expertise to address every situation, so customers can be sure their property will be in good hands. This preparation exceeds what many of our competitors provide, and our customers see the results, both in terms of easy working relationships with our crews, and significant improvements to their landscape.
Contact us today to learn more about how our owner/operators improve the communities they serve!