Enhancement Manager FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
A person who is supervised by or is a licensed irrigator per local ordinances to service, modify ad/or install irrigation systems
Major Job Responsibilities
• Professionally represents U.S. Lawns at all times.
• Able to respond properly to the client and follow up to make sure their needs have been completed to their satisfaction. • Keeps the Owner/Manager aware of all client concerns and communication on the job site.
• Maintains positive, responsive and flexible attitude to all clients.
• Inspects site and advises client of potential liabilities.
• Can effectively communicate in English and/or Spanish what is to be learned.
• Maintains and promotes safe working conditions in the field at all times
• Wears and maintains required PPE at all times as per local, state, federal, and OSHA laws.
• Ensures and maintains secure storage of all products and work areas by local, state, federal and OSHA laws.
• Maintains clean, neat and professional image of service vehicle & equipment
• Ensures all assigned equipment, tools, safety items, vehicles & trailers or other items are maintained in proper working order by following proper maintenance and inventory schedules.
• Is accountable for neglect and abuse of assigned equipment
• Maintains and secures equipment to include the functionality, storage and cleanliness; operates all specialty equipment used in the field under manufacturer’s and Owner’s directions.
Able to maintain all jobs to bid specifications
Maintain client satisfaction (internal and external) to ensure jobs are renewed.
Ensures that all disturbed areas for trenching or digging are repaired back to original site specifications
Monitors all irrigation controllers.
Has zero loss of plant material due to poor controller monitoring.
Knows the location of all water meters and backflow shut-off devices for each job site. Keeps owner/manager aware irrigation repairs needed.
Test and run and inspect each system and record notes of the system on the Irrigation Service Request form.
Set controllers according to contractual obligations always adhering to a water-wise approach.
Make necessary adjustments such as adjusting Irrigation patterns, dates, times, and frequencies on timer clock/controller. Make necessary repairs such as breaks in the line, bad heads, nozzles, valves, wiring, etc.
Record all work including hours spent, materials used and recommendation if renovations are required.
Locates existing backflows, controllers, zones and valves and prepares zone charts/diagrams/legends for the systems Can work independently in the absence of supervision
Can remain flexible for working with a variety of tasks daily
Can remain on-call to respond to emergency situations.
Office and Administration
Able to read and write English and follow written and oral instruction.
Can organize and implement work schedule.
Responsible for completing all require forms and following outlined procedures, both of which may change from time to time
Keeping up with current industry products and equipment
Follow current local, state and federal irrigation regulations and licensing
Maintain area for irrigation parts/supplies and properly insure safety of fellow employees and self
Shall possess a valid State driver’s license appropriate to the class and capability of the vehicle(s) that they are assigned to operate, and driv- ing record must meet company standards as well as the State requirements where the vehicle is driven.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are rep- resentative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.