Commercial Snow Removal Services in Colorado Springs, CO
Serving Properties in Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, Calhan, Woodland Park, Monument, Palmer Lake, Ramah, Eastonville, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
Plan early for snowplowing and ice management services, so you can remain focused on doing business as usual when winter storms arrive and most importantly before our schedule fills up.
Owned and operated by Jeff, Marlene, Justin and Alex Weinzierl, U.S. Lawns of Colorado Springs is one of the family’s two regional locations providing commercial snow and ice removal services, and we’ve been honing our expertise since 2011. As a local business, we’re well-versed in the varieties of wintry precipitation the counties of El Paso, Elbert and Teller experience, and we also know how to deal with it efficiently and effectively.
As importantly, we make it our mission to understand your unique priorities. Whether you’re focused on minimizing disruption for employees and delivery drivers, maintaining safe access for residents and visitors, or striving to keep any other business operating during a snow or ice storm, you can rely on U.S. Lawns Team 381 to be there with snowplows, shovels and ice treatments 24/7.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Winter Storm Response – A big reason our customers include snowplowing and ice management services in their annual landscape management contract with us is because they know they can rest easy with U.S. Lawns on the job. The advantages of our winter storm response process include:
- Early planning – which is valuable for multiple reasons, including:
- We have the opportunity to familiarize ourselves with your property so we can designate the best draining and least obstructive locations to pile snow.
- We’re able to identify both hardscape and softscape elements at risk of damage from snowplows once they’re concealed by the snowfall.
- We can ensure trees and shrubs are properly pruned and trimmed so they’ll have the best chance of withstanding heavy winds and the extra weight of snow and ice with minimal damage.
- By planning months ahead of time we can ensure we have the crew and equipment necessary to be there and be effective.
- You’re already on our schedule, so you won’t have to panic trying to secure a snowplowing contractor at the last minute.
- Weather monitoring – we stay on top of the winter forecast, so when the freezing precipitation is impending, we’ll be prepared and ready to take action.
- We’ll remove hazards like downed tree limbs and other debris left behind from the winter storm.
Snowplowing & Shoveling – You can count on U.S. Lawns Colorado Springs to be on your property with snowplows and shovels pushing snow off sidewalks, exterior stairways, parking lots, driveways and roadways, to keep your grounds accessible day or night.
Ice Treatments – When icy conditions prevail, have confidence that your U.S. Lawns winter weather pros will be there with the appropriate ice treatments. Some of the products we may use are:
- Granular Ice Melts – Which are applied to melt thicker ice buildup.
- Liquid Deicers – Used to pretreat concrete surfaces as a preventative measure, and also to melt thin ice glazing.
- Sand – Although not a melting agent, sand can substantially improve traction.
Another big benefit to partnering with U.S. Lawns Colorado Springs is that we’re here to be your one-stop landscape management partner. We’ll be there mowing, weeding and keeping your commercial landscape tidy, and we’re also specialists in irrigation design, installation, maintenance and repairs, along with all our other landscaping services for every season.
So, if you’re responsible for making sure people can safely come and go on your commercial property, whether it be a Woodland Park apartment complex or assisted living facility, a Peyton manufacturer, an inn or lodge in Cascade, a retail store in Simla, a Colorado Springs financial institution, or a medical building in Calhan, get in touch with U.S. Lawns today. Then, you can relax in the knowledge that you’re covered when the freezing rain, ice or snow starts accumulating.