COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE ENHANCEMENTS IN Melbourne, FL
Serving Properties in Brevard County, Titusville, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Suntree, Port Canaveral, Mims, Palm Shores, Micco, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Landscape Improvement & Enhancement Experts
Your local U.S. Lawns landscaping team in Melbourne, Florida offers commercial landscape improvement and enhancement services for commercial properties in Brevard County. We enjoy helping property managers increase their curb appeal by offering more than just our routine commercial landscape maintenance services. Our landscape enhancement service offerings allow us to use our creative muscle and past experience to make your property more appealing for your employees and customers alike.
Because our customers’ goals matter to us, U.S. Lawns Brevard County has learned the best ways to utilize landscape improvements to:
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment for employees, occupants and customers.
- Give you the greatest longevity out of your landscaping investment by protecting both softscape and hardscape elements from harsh weather.
- Improve drainage to minimize damage from flood conditions or standing water.
- Increase property values.
Contact us today and let us come and inspect your property so we can recommend cost-effective commercial landscape enhancements and renovations that can actually help you improve curb appeal and your bottom line.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPING ENHANCEMENT CONTRACTS
- Seasonal Color – Planting flower beds, blooming shrubs and ornamental trees, as well as floral borders along sidewalks, around hardscape features and to draw attention to signage and entryways.
- Mulching – Which serves a dual purpose of beautifying your grounds while providing better hydration and seasonal protection for trees, shrubberies and plant beds.
- Hardscapes – Installing paver stone patios and pathways, building water features and adding strategically placed benches and planters to create an inviting outdoor haven for people to enjoy.
- Permanent Ground Cover – applying pea stone or gravel in high traffic or deeply shaded areas where flora struggles to thrive.
- Drainage & Water Absorption Solutions – through the installation of French drains, surface drains, dry creek beds and natural rain gardens, as well as the incorporation of sand or other organic matter to the soil when it’s needed.
Since we’re locally owned and operated we know what works in the Melbourne and Brevard County region and also what doesn’t, so we’ll always be able to guide you in making beneficial enhancements. So, whether you’re managing a hotel in Deltona, an apartment complex in Satellite Beach, a retail shopping center in Fellsmere, a retirement community in Micco, or a manufacturing facility in Mims, there are landscaping improvements that can really help you achieve your company’s goals.
Get in touch with U.S. Lawns Brevard County for more information about the comprehensive landscape management services we provide, or to start enhancing your grounds today! We are also licensed irrigation professionals and can take care of all of your commercial irrigation maintenance needs.
ABOUT THE OWNER
Brandon remained involved within the family business, taking on more and more responsibility over the years, and now is owner of the company. The ongoing training of his team, providing them with a career path, certainly is in the forefront of his success. Brandon and his team are committed to their customers, providing them with quality service every day. Through open two-way communication, they have built strong connections and lasting relationships with their customers across Brevard. Brandon maintains a Certified Pest Control Operators license (Best Management GV001446-1, CPOJF186878) and an Irrigation Contractor’s license (15-IR-CT0072) in Brevard County. In his leisure time, Brandon enjoys spending his time with his family.