HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Terre Haute professionals provide the skills to meet your snow plowing & ice management needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services in Terre Haute, Indiana
Serving Commercial Properties in Terre Haute, Wabash Valley, Clay County, Putnam County and the Surrounding Communities
Your Terre Haute Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
Local U.S. Lawns owner-operators Bill and Kelsy Wells understand the importance of keeping business operating when the snow starts to accumulate. This is why we’ve made snow plowing and ice management services a specialty.
Whether you’re responsible for managing the landscape of a Shelburn trucking company, a church in Jasonville or Poland, an assisted living facility or apartment complex in Marshall, a retail establishment in Farmersburg or Bowling Green, a Terre Haute hotel, a financial institution in Clinton, or a Brazil municipal property, the last thing you want to worry about is keeping parking lots and sidewalks safe and accessible during an ice or snowstorm.
Fortunately, you can depend on the snow removal and ice professionals of U.S. Lawns Terre Haute to be there with our snowplows and shovels in hand, pushing snow and treating surfaces. Get on our schedule now, and you’ll be able to remain focused on other business, even when a winter storm is looming.
Services included in our commercial snow and ice management contracts
Snow Plowing & Shoveling – You can rely on your local U.S. Lawns Team 390 in Terre Haute to be on your property snowplowing driveways, roads and parking lots, and shoveling sidewalks and exterior steps to keep your grounds traversable when the wintry precipitation starts accumulating.
Ice Treatments – When icing is imminent, U.S. Lawns will pre-treat paved areas to prevent buildup and we’ll also apply ice melts on walkways, stairs and other areas where accumulating ice presents a slip hazard. Some of the treatments we may use include:
- Granular Ice Melts – To melt thicker layers of ice and snow.
- Liquid Deicers – Used as a pre-treatment to prevent ice glazing and is also effective for melting thin icing.
- Sand – To provide additional traction on slick surfaces.
Winter Storm Response – One of the greatest advantages of having a snow removal and ice management partner like U.S. Lawns is our commitment to being responsive during winter storms. Not only does this mean we’ll be there to remove fallen branches and other storm debris after the storm; but we also stay ahead of the winter storms. We monitor the weather forecast 24/7 so we can be on site when we need to be and we prepare months ahead of time, which is beneficial for multiple reasons, like:
- We are able to make each customer a top priority because they’re all already on the schedule.
- We have the equipment and crew secured early on, enabling us to be efficient and effective no matter what the winter throws at us.
- We’ve already designated the best draining and most out-of-the-way spaces to pile snow.
- We’ve had the opportunity to identify and map out any softscape or hardscape elements at risk of being damaged by snowplows once they’re concealed under snow.
- We’ve been able to ensure trees and shrubs are trimmed, pruned and ready to bear heavy snowfall and strong winds with minimal breakage–protecting their health and minimizing hazards.
If you’re ready for a full-service landscaping team to take on the complete management of your commercial grounds, including mowing, weeding, tree and plant care, irrigation services, landscape improvements, and, of course, winter weather services, U.S. Lawns Terre Haute is here for you. We serve all varieties of commercial properties throughout the Indiana counties of Putnam, Vermillion, Sullivan, Clay, Vigo, Owen and Green, as well as Clark County, Illinois too. Contact us today for more information.
We serve businesses in the following zip codes:
46171, 47427, 47438, 47802, 47803, 47804, 47805, 47807, 47809, 47833, 47834, 47837, 47840, 47841, 47842, 47845, 47846, 47850, 47851, 47857, 47858, 47863,
47866, 47868, 47874, 47879, 47881, 47885, 61944, 62423, 62441, 62477