Commercial Snow Removal Services in Owensboro, KY
Serving Properties in Owensboro, Henderson, Masonville, Lewisport, Thruston, Hawesville, Hancock County, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
Even though the Owensboro, Kentucky region may not get the extreme winter weather experienced farther north, you can still expect some measure of frigid temperatures along with wintry precipitation, especially between December and February.
Fortunately, Travis Castlen and the U.S. Lawns Team 477 in Owensboro, Kentucky stay ahead of the winter storms, prepping to provide snow removal and ice management services for commercial property owners and managers throughout Henderson, McLean, Hancock and Daviess counties ahead of time. Then, when the inevitable winter storm arrives, you won’t have to be concerned about snow covered parking lots, driveways and sidewalks disrupting your business.
Get your free proposal from U.S. Lawns in Owensboro, KY now, so your locally owned and operated snow and ice specialists can make sure your grounds are slated for the best snow removal services before the next winter storm hits.
Services Included In Our Commercial Snow Removal Contracts
- Winter Weather Preparedness – it’s important we look ahead to winter early in the year, which starts with:
- Prioritizing each area that will need to be snow plowed, shoveled and treated with ice melts.
- Making sure shrubs and trees are properly trimmed and pruned to better bear the weight of wet, heavy snows and strong winds.
- Identifying softscape and hardscape elements at risk of damage when we’re plowing and shoveling, so we can avoid them once they’re concealed by ice and snowfall.
- Designating areas that are out of the way and will provide good drainage, so we already know the best places to pile snow when plowing.
- Staying apprised of upcoming winter weather events so we can respond in a timely manner as the snow starts accumulating.
- Commercial Snow Plowing & Shoveling – you count on multi-territory owner-operator Castlen’s U.S. Lawns of Owensboro crews to be there when you need us, shoveling sidewalks and exterior stairs and pushing snow to the areas we identified during the preparation phase.
- Ice Treatments – when the primary weather concern is ice buildup on paved surfaces, you can depend on Travis and his team to apply pre-treatments as necessary and followup with ice melts when conditions dictate it us the following:
- Sand, which is invaluable for traction.
- Liquid deicers to pre-treat the pavement for prevention of ice buildup. This treatment can also melt thinner glazings of ice.
- Granular ice melts to penetrate deeply and melt thicker layers of snow and ice.
If you’re responsible for the landscape of a multi-family dwelling in West Louisville, a hotel in Beech Grove, a manufacturing plant in Hawesville, a retail shopping center in Cleopatra, or any kind of commercial property in the region, contact the U.S. Lawns Owensboro commercial landscaping team. With more than a decade of experience in commercial snow removal and ice management, we’ll be on top of things before you even have a chance to get concerned.
Get in touch with us today and continue focusing on all your other tasks without giving the threat of an upcoming snowstorm a second thought.