U.S. Lawns does so much more than just maintain your commercial property; we also offer a variety of commercial landscape improvement services. With our expertise and attention to detail, your property will look better than it ever has.
- U.S. Lawns provides commercial landscape improvement services that beautify your property and add short- and long-term value
- We’ll create unique solutions for your landscape that can enhance its beauty and help conserve resources simultaneously
- We’ll even work with you to develop plans for both immediate and future property improvements, always keeping your goals top of mind as we work
Key Services for Commercial Landscape Improvement
Flowers One of our favorite parts of the job at U.S. Lawns is brightening up our customers’ properties with annuals. With the backing of our national network, we can help you access the flowers you want and create a design scheme that suits your business–we can even arrange flowers that highlight your company’s colors! Best of all, our teams know just when to plant them and how to care for them, ensuring you can enjoy your spring, flowers for as long as possible before transitioning to fresh seasonal color for summer and into autumn.
Ornamental Trees Planting and/or caring for ornamental trees is one of the most valuable commercial landscape improvements we offer. Your local U.S. Lawns professionals are experts in their care, so you can rely on us to prune them carefully and help extend their lifespans while keeping them looking their best.
Mulch and Ground Cover High-grade mulch is much more than eye-catching; it’s a crucial service for commercial landscape improvement. It can help keep your trees, shrubs and other plants hydrated and healthy, reduce weeds, and improve the appearance of your property all on its own.
Other Landscape Improvements
We love to get creative with commercial lawn improvement by undertaking unique projects for our customers. Best of all, our vast knowledge of landscaping, lawns, and plants translates to enhancements that are beautiful and functional. A few examples of landscape improvements that can beautify and help increase property values include:
- Incorporating sand or other organic matter to soil to improve its capacity for absorption
- Changing the topography of your landscape to slow or reroute flowing water
- Conserving water through strategic placement of native grasses and more moisture-loving plants
- Installing French drains, surface drains, or dry creek beds to improve drainage, serve as an attractive element of your landscape, and support water conservation efforts by storing it to be reused to hydrate the landscape
- Building a rain garden that will naturally absorb runoff from the lawn, and other surfaces like roofs, parking lots and sidewalks, while adding another appealing natural feature to your landscape
U.S. Lawns – Annapolis
1121 Annapolis Rd., Ste. 356
Odenton, MD 21113
Request a Free Proposal
Offering Customized Commercial Lawn Improvement Services for Over 30 Years
The best part about partnering with U.S. Lawns is instead of just performing one-off, cookie-cutter services like many landscapers, we form lasting relationships. We get to know every client’s goals, their property, and their budget.
We provide accurate estimates that are generated with the details of your unique commercial property in mind so you can rest assured you’re getting the best possible service for your budget. Furthermore, we work hard to simplify your job. Our goal is to be your trusted partner when it comes to the total care and maintenance of your landscape so you can focus more completely on managing your business.
Want to learn more about what it would cost to make some of these improvements to your landscape? Contact us today for a personalized estimate.
FIND A U.S. LAWNS PROFESSIONAL NEAR YOU
With over 250 U.S. Lawns locations, our commercial landscaping
services are readily available to you.