HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Annapolis professionals provide the skills to meet your snow removal & ice management needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services in Annapolis, Maryland
Serving Glen Burnie, Fort Meade, Pasadena, and surrounding areas.
Your Annapolis Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
When winter weather arrives in the Chesapeake Bay area, you can depend on your U.S. Lawns of Annapolis snow removal and ice experts to be there day or night.
Local owner-operator Aramis Rodriguez’s experienced commercial snow removal team is well-equipped to plow streets and parking lots, shovel snow off pathways, sidewalks and outdoor stairs, and apply ice treatments to help minimize hazards and interruptions to “business as usual.”
If you need an all-season landscape management partner that will be there year-round to keep your commercial grounds in top shape, contact your local U.S. Lawns based in Odenton, where owner-operator Aramis, along with wife Ruth and team all understand the unique regional needs specific to the Chesapeake Bay area.
Request a Free Proposal
U.S. Lawns Annapolis SNOW & ICE REMOVAL
When it comes to our snow removal services we offer alot more than just snow plowing. Our commercial snow removal services include a comprehensive sweep of your property to ensure all areas that may have foot traffic have ice control products applied and snow shoveled including all stairs, sidewalks, walkways and crosswalks throughout your parking lots, driveways and streets.
Our goal is provided a safe environment for your customers to traverse your property and keep your business running as usual even when harshest of winter storms hits Annapolis, Maryland.
Services Often included in our commercial snow removal contracts
- Snow Removal – We’ll be there promptly, moving snow from parking lots, walkways and driveways to designated spaces away from main use areas. We’ll also make sure we’ve identified these out-of-the-way spaces well before the winter weather arrives to ensure when it all melts it will have the proper drainage without creating fresh damage or unnecessary hazards.
- Ice Treatments – When the winter weather conditions warrant it, Aramis’ crews will be out pre-treating concrete surfaces to prevent ice from forming and applying ice melts where they’re necessary to prevent slip hazards. Some of the different types of ice treatments we may use are:
- Sand, which although it doesn’t actually melt frozen precipitation, is great for traction.
- Liquid deicers, which are good for preventing ice from forming and can also aid in melting thin glazing.
- Granular deicers, which can better penetrate and melt thicker layers of snow and ice.
- Storm Response – We’re right there when you need us, but we first prepare with you ahead of time:
- Making sure tree branches and shrubs are trimmed and pruned to weather the heavy snow, ice and strong winds of wintertime.
- Identifying which areas need to be prioritized for snow plowing, shoveling and application of ice treatments.
With several decades of experience in the City of Annapolis and Anne Arundel County you can count on owner-operator Aramis Rodriguez and the U.S. Lawns Annapolis snow removal team to take care of all of your snow and ice management needs.