HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Annapolis professionals provide the skills to meet your commercial snow removal needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services in Annapolis, MD
Serving Commercial Properties in Glen Burnie, Fort Meade, Pasadena, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
When winter weather arrives in the Chesapeake Bay area, you can depend on your U.S. Lawns of Annapolis snow removal and ice experts to be there day or night.
Local owner-operator Aramis Rodriguez’s experienced commercial snow removal team is well-equipped to plow streets and parking lots, shovel snow off pathways, sidewalks and outdoor stairs, and apply ice treatments to help minimize hazards and interruptions to “business as usual.”
If you need an all-season landscape management partner that will be there year-round to keep your commercial grounds in top shape, contact your local U.S. Lawns based in Odenton, where owner-operator Aramis, along with wife Ruth and team all understand the unique regional needs specific to the Chesapeake Bay area.
U.S. Lawns – Annapolis
1121 Annapolis Rd., Ste. 356
Odenton, MD 21113
Request a Free Proposal
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
- Snow Removal – We’ll be there promptly, moving snow from parking lots, walkways and driveways to designated spaces away from main use areas. We’ll also make sure we’ve identified these out-of-the-way spaces well before the winter weather arrives to ensure when it all melts it will have the proper drainage without creating fresh damage or unnecessary hazards.
- Ice Treatments – When the winter weather conditions warrant it, Aramis’ crews will be out pre-treating concrete surfaces to prevent ice from forming and applying ice melts where they’re necessary to prevent slip hazards. Some of the different types of ice treatments we may use are:
- Sand, which although it doesn’t actually melt frozen precipitation, is great for traction.
- Liquid deicers, which are good for preventing ice from forming and can also aid in melting thin glazing.
- Granular deicers, which can better penetrate and melt thicker layers of snow and ice.
- Storm Response – We’re right there when you need us, but we first prepare with you ahead of time:
- Making sure tree branches and shrubs are trimmed and pruned to weather the heavy snow, ice and strong winds of wintertime.
- Identifying which areas need to be prioritized for snow plowing, shoveling and application of ice treatments.
With several decades of experience in the City of Annapolis and Anne Arundel County you can count on owner-operator Aramis Rodriguez and the U.S. Lawns Annapolis snow removal team to take care of all of your snow and ice management needs.
ABOUT THE OWNER
Ruth’s background includes administrative management, credit and collections management, and financial analysis. Aramis and Ruth chose to join the U.S. Lawns family in order to help beautify their community and improve lives within it. They are committed to achieve this by providing outstanding customer service to their customers in the Annapolis area and to train and support their employees and help them with their career paths. In their spare time, they enjoy being outdoors and spending time with their family and friends.