Commercial Snow Removal Services in Gaithersburg, MD
Serving Properties in Gaithersburg, Montgomery Village, Clarksburg, Poolesville, Derwood, Laytonsville, Germantown, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
Since our wintry precipitation period commonly lasts for over four months every year, you need a commercial snow removal and ice management team you can depend on. Fortunately, when you partner with your locally owned and operated U.S. Lawns of Gaithersburg, you can rest easy in the knowledge that we’ll be there to keep your business moving when the snow starts accumulating.
U.S. Lawns owner Terry Starcher and the rest of the team all specialize in plowing snow and treating for ice, and we have long experience in providing winter weather services for commercial properties throughout the Montgomery County Maryland region.
If you need to keep parking lots and sidewalks accessible at a Boyds retail shop, a church in Dickerson, a Rockville hotel, a corporate office in Silver Spring, an Olney apartment complex, a manufacturer in Derwood, a Montgomery Village health care facility, or any other area company, get on our snow and ice schedule today.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Snowplowing & Snow Shoveling – When the snow starts sticking, we’ll arrive at your property with a sense of urgency. We’ll be snowplowing parking lots, streets and driveways and you’ll also see our uniformed crew members with boots on the ground and snow shovels in hand, pushing the accumulated snow from sidewalks and exterior stairways, to keep your grounds both drivable and traversable during the winter storms.
Ice Treatments – When icy conditions are imminent, you can rely on U.S. Lawns Team 564 in Gaithersburg to be there applying pretreatments to prevent ice from forming, and when the ice buildup does occur, we’ll be back with ice melts. Some of the ice treatment products we may apply include:
- Sand – Although it isn’t a melting agent, sand is a valuable measure for added traction.
- Liquid Deicers – Used for multiple applications, liquid deicers are good for pretreating surfaces and will also melt thin ice glazing from the concrete.
- Granular Ice Melts – Designed to penetrate and melt thicker ice layers, granular ice melts come in both pellet and granular form.
Winter Storm Response – The very thing that sets U.S. Lawns above other snow removal contractors is our commitment to being responsive to the needs of every single customer. How do we deliver at the highest level? Of course, we utilize the latest technology to stay on top of the winter weather forecast 24/7, and you know you can count on us to remove any downed limbs or other storm debris when necessary. But the real advantage comes from advance planning. By starting months ahead of the winter season, we are able to:
- Be fully prepared with all the equipment, tools and supplies we need to address every area of your property with the greatest level of effectiveness and efficiency, every time we perform our snowplowing, snow shoveling and ice treatment applications.
- Ensure you’re on our schedule early on, so you won’t even need to think about securing snow removal services when a big snowstorm is on the horizon.
- Identify softscape and hardscape features at risk of damage from snowplows, so they can be better avoided once they’ve been concealed underneath a blanket of fresh snowfall.
- Make sure trees and shrubs have been pruned and trimmed during the proper time of the year, so they’re best prepared to withstand the added weight of frozen precipitation and strong winter winds.
- Designate out of the way places to pile snow where it will also have good drainage as it melts off.
As a matter of fact, since we’re on the subject of responsiveness, we’re proud to tell you that it’s our dedication to being responsive which makes our goal of 100% customer retention achievable. Combined with our full-service landscape management expertise, we truly are the only landscaping partner you’ll ever need–from snowplowing to lawn care and plant health services to irrigation design, installation, repairs and maintenance, and we’re even fully qualified to make landscape improvements.
So, if you’re ready for a landscape management team with your best interests at heart throughout every season, contact us today. We promise we’ll treat your landscape with all the same care as we give to our own.
ABOUT THE OWNER
He is focused on providing professional grounds care and building strong relationships with his customers through ongoing and open communication. He also provides his employees with training programs and the right tools to help develop skills, and wants to provide career opportunities within his business for his loyal employees. He is a firm believer in supporting the community. Not just his, but in any communities that need help.