Commercial Snow Removal Services in Macomb, MI
Serving Properties in Macomb County, St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Chesterfield, Clinton Township, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
With higher-than-average amounts of wintry precipitation experienced by the region of St. Clair County, Macomb County and Lapeer County, Michigan, it’s a priority to keep people safely moving. Fortunately, Chris Lavely and the rest of the snowplowing and ice management pros of U.S. Lawns Macomb are on the job.
Whether you’re in charge of securing snow removal and ice treatment services for a Fraser apartment complex or an assisted living facility Roseville, a New Haven convenience store or a business center in Clinton Township, an Armada manufacturer, a medical clinic in Eastpointe, a Washington municipal property, a warehouse in Sterling Heights, a spa or salon in Romeo or a New Baltimore shopping mall, a Warren hotel, a house of worship in Memphis or any other commercial property in the Lake St. Clair-Northern Metro Detroit area, we’ll take care of all of your commercial snow removal needs.
Get in touch with U.S. Lawns Macomb and we’ll be sure to keep your grounds accessible all winter long.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Winter Storm Response – A big reason we’re able to achieve our goal of 100% customer retention is because we have a strong commitment to being responsive to every property owner and manager we serve.
When a big snowstorm or ice event is on the horizon, our clients know they can depend on us to be there removing any downed tree limbs and storm debris; but more than just keeping your property neat and free of hazards, we take our snowplowing and ice management duties very seriously.
Of course, we closely monitor the winter weather forecast when the season is upon us, but our winter storm response starts long before the season with extensive planning, which enables us to:
- Make every customer a top priority by having each one on our schedule months ahead of the wintertime.
- Get to know each customer’s property, so we can be fully prepared by:
- Having the right products, equipment and crews in place to service every property efficiently and effectively.
- Identify the locations of softscape and hardscape features at risk of damage by snowplows when they’re concealed by snow, so we can better avoid them.
- Assign well-draining locations to pile snow where it will be as out of the way as possible until it can melt away.
- Make sure trees and shrubs have been pruned, trimmed and properly prepared to survive the strong winter winds and the weight of snow and ice with minimal breakage.
Snowplowing & Snow Shoveling – Since our area is known to have at least an inch of snow on the ground for nearly half of our winter days, managing newly fallen snow is critical. You can rely on U.S. Lawns Team 291 to be there with every accumulating snowstorm, snowplowing driveways and parking lots and shoveling walkways and outdoor stairs to keep your grounds available to drivers and pedestrians alike.
Ice Treatments – When icy conditions are present, we’ll be there too, pretreating the pavement to prevent ice from forming and applying ice melts when the ice starts building up. Depending on the situation, we may use any or all of these products:
- Granular Ice Melts – Which are made in a pellet or granular form designed specifically to penetrate and melt thick layers of frozen precipitation.
- Liquid Deicers – Which serve as an effective pretreatment to prevent icing and also melt thinner layers of ice.
- Sand – To help provide additional traction on slick surfaces.
U.S. Lawns Macomb is on a mission to keep businesses moving in the wintertime, but the biggest advantage of partnering with us is that we’re specialists in everything your commercial landscape needs. From basic lawn care to landscape enhancements to irrigation design, installation and maintenance, we’re your all-season landscape management team and we’re here to take a load off your shoulders. Discover out how much easier your job can be with us taking care of your commercial grounds by contacting us now!