HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Franklin County professionals provide the skills to meet your commercial snow removal needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services in Franklin County, MO
Serving Franklin County, St. Clair, Union, Washington, Sullivan, Pacific, New Haven, Gray Summit, Lonedell, Bourbon, and Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
The wintertime in east central Missouri can be fierce and commercial properties in the area need a reliable snow removal service to keep their business operating as usual when winter storms hit. This is why the U.S. Lawns team in Franklin County is dedicated providing the premier snow removal and snow plowing services for commercial properties in the region.
Whether you’re responsible for the grounds of a hotel in Stanton or Cherryville; maintaining the landscape of a retail shopping center in St. John’s Township; or tasked with keeping high-traffic areas open at a manufacturing plant in Wildwood, local owner-operator Jason Demyen’s experienced team will keep your business operating smoothly during inclement weather with our commercial snow removal and ice management services.
It all starts with early planning, so get in touch with us today. We’ll be thinking about winter while we’re there working in the spring, summer and fall, making sure trees and shrubs are pruned and ready to hold up under strong winds and heavy snowfall; mapping out hardscapes and softscape elements that could be at risk of damage by plows once they’re concealed under the snow; and designating out-of-the-way areas with good drainage, for piling snow.
If you’re looking for a reliable contractor to handle all of your commercial snow removal and ice management needs in or near St. Clair, Union, Washington, Cherryville, Stanton or the St. John’s Township and surrounding communities fill out the form below or give local U.S. Lawns owner-operator Jason Demyen a call today!
U.S. Lawns – Franklin County
P.O. Box 501
St. Clair, MO 63077
Request a Free Proposal
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
- Snow Removal – We’ll be at your property post haste, snow plowing parking lots, streets and driveways, shoveling exterior stairways and sidewalks, and doing our best to help you operate with minimal disruption.
- Ice Management – As your local snow and ice specialists, we’ll apply the appropriate ice melts to help combat ice buildup on paved surfaces. The different treatments we may use include the following:
- Liquid deicers: initially used to prevent ice from forming, and also good to melt thin glazing.
- Granular deicers: when deeper penetration is needed for thicker layers of ice.
- Sand: although not a melting agent, sand is valuable for improving traction.
- Fast Winter Storm Response – We’re constantly monitoring the weather, so when a snow or ice storm is impending, we’ll be there and ready to move snow, treat surfaces, and remove any branches or debris left by the winter storms.
Contact us today to get your free proposal or to retain our snow removal and ice management services, so you can rest easy knowing that you’re on our schedule before the snow starts falling.
ABOUT THE OWNER
After graduating from high school, Jason attended Lincoln College, where he became a National Champion in swimming, before moving on to study Criminology at Missouri State University, where he also joined the Division 1 Swim Team. It was during his college days, working for a local nursery, that he began to recognize how much he thrived working outdoors. It was at this same time, Jason met wife, Courtney, while they both attended Criminology class — leading him to discover his greatest passion, which drives him to be better every day: his family. After earning their degrees from Missouri State University, Jason’s in Criminology and Courtney’s in Political Science, the Demyens decided to settle in Franklin County, where Courtney’s family roots as landowners run six generations deep. Since that time, Jason has established a successful U.S. Lawns franchise with Courtney’s support, while she also continues to work for AAA in St. Louis. Together they enjoy raising their daughters, spending family time outdoors and being active in their community. Jason also coaches his girls’ T-ball team and likes bike riding, adventure racing, and even the occasional triathlon when he has the time.