Aeration and Overseeding Services
A beautiful, healthy lawn needs a lot more than weed and pest control, or even regular fertilization, to really thrive. Even when routine maintenance services like this are in place, your lawn still needs to be able to properly absorb nutrients. Furthermore, sometimes direct action is necessary to fill in bare spots and maintain a uniform appearance. This is where our aeration and overseeding services make all the difference. Here, you can learn more about:
- The basics of the lawn aeration and overseeding processes
- When these services are necessary
- The lasting benefits you’ll enjoy
U.S. Lawns – Raleigh
3305 Ruritania Street
Raleigh, NC 27616
Request a Free Proposal
Understanding the Basics of Lawn Care Aeration and Overseeding
When do I need…
- Landscape aeration services? Sometimes, the soil of your lawn can become compacted, making it difficult for roots to extract the nutrients your lawn needs. Aeration is the process of poking small holes or slits throughout your lawn, sometimes mixed with water and nutrients, so that the grass can breathe easy and achieve maximum absorption.
- Overseeding services? If your lawn looks patchy and bare, overseeding might be just the solution. During this process, grass seed is scattered on top of your lawn to help it grow thicker and lusher. In combination with aeration, this is an effective way to revitalize your commercial lawn.
If your lawn is starting to look a little worse for wear, there are many factors that could be at play. It’s difficult for the average person to know whether lawn aeration or overseeding are really necessary. Our experts will carefully assess the health of your lawn and determine which course of action will get the best results. Whether these services are necessary we’ll design a customized solution that works for your timeline and your budget.
Many sports fields choose natural grass over synthetic grass. Natural grass looks great and creates a cooler sport field surface for the players. It can also help reduce the number of injuries players experience. Some natural grass for sports are Kentucky Bluegass, Tall Fescue, Pernnial Ryegrass and Bermuda Grass. Regular gameplay and heavy foot traffic can compact the soil surface. Aeration helps relieve soil compaction.
Enjoy Lasting Benefits
The great thing about all of these services is that once they’re performed, if your lawn is maintained properly, you should enjoy the benefits for years to come. U.S. Lawns carefully tends to each of our customers’ lawns so that thatch is less likely to build up, soil is less likely to become compressed, and grass stays lush and green throughout their property. With our help, your investment in aeration and overseeding could increase your curb appeal and help you attract new customers now and in the future.
Contact us today to see if your turf is a good candidate for landscape aeration and overseeding services.
FIND A U.S. LAWNS PROFESSIONAL NEAR YOU
With over 200 U.S. Lawns locations, our commercial landscaping
services are readily available to you.