HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced local professionals provide the skills to meet your landscaping needs.
COMMERCIAL SNOW PLOWING IN RALEIGH
Serving Raleigh, Wake Forest, Knightdale, Garner, Millbrook
U.S. Lawns SNOW REMOVAL
Even when major blizzard conditions are imminent, you won’t be stressing about it since your snow and ice management team is already in action. And you didn’t even have to make a call, because U.S. Lawns tracks conditions using 24/7 weather notifications and real-time storm activity technology. This enables us to pre-treat surfaces in preparation for impending ice and snow to prevent them from glazing over and becoming dangerous. Of course, when the wintry precipitation starts to accumulate, we’ll be there plowing and shoveling with speed and efficiency no matter the hour or day of the week
Some of the services regularly included in our snow and ice management contracts are:
- Weather monitoring, utilizing the latest meteorological technology which enables us to be proactive and stay ahead of the inclement weather
- Pre-treatment of surfaces, including parking lots, walkways, driveways, and outdoor stairs
- Shoveling snow and ice to open sidewalks and pathways so pedestrians are safely able to traverse your property
- Snow plowing, to make way for vehicles as well as foot traffic on parking lots and roadways
- Apply ice-control products
- 24/7 Emergency service, with the promise that we will be there day or night performing snow and ice maintenance, based on the terms of our customer agreement
Contact your local U.S. Lawns service provider to find out how we can incorporate snow and ice maintenance into your commercial landscape management program. Let’s create your strategic storm plan today, so together we can keep your business moving right along regardless of the weather.