HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Charlotte professionals provide the skills to meet your landscape enhancement and renovation needs.
LANDSCAPE ENHANCEMENTS IN CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA
Serving Commercial Properties in Charlotte, Matthews, Mecklenburg County
Your Charlotte Landscape Improvement & Enhancement Experts
Brandon Shively’s U.S. Lawns Charlotte South Team always look forward to making improvements to the commercial properties we serve for a number of reasons. First, doing landscape enhancements gives us the opportunity to flex our creative muscle a bit. And we equally enjoy applying our full skillset while stepping out of the more routine landscape maintenance tasks we perform every day.
But perhaps the biggest reason we like helping our clients improve their landscapes is the added value both softscape and hardscape enhancements can bring to their properties.
Because whether you’re managing a retail property, an office park, the grounds of a hotel or resort, an apartment complex, retirement community, or even an industrial facility in Charlotte, North Carolina, the right landscape improvements and renovations can help increase property values and even help you draw occupants and customers.
If you’re located in Bowling Green, Fairview, Stallings, Indian Trail or anywhere in the Charlotte region, get in touch with us today. We’ll come and walk your grounds with you and make recommendations on ways to improve your property and increase its value through cost-effective landscape enhancements.
Request a Free Proposal
Services Often Included in our commercial landscaping enhancement contracts
- Using mulch around trees, shrubs and in plant beds to assist with hydration and improve aesthetics.
- Increasing absorption capacity of the soil by incorporating sand and organic materials.
- Building a rain garden and planting native, water-loving flora, both of which serve the dual purpose of being visually appealing while catching excess storm runoff from the grass, roof and concrete surface areas.
- Renovating the topography of the landscape to reroute water flow during heavy rains.
- Improving drainage through installation of surface drains, French drains, or dry creek beds.
- Adding hardscape features such as wood or stone benches and paver stone patios and pathways.
- Utilizing gravel, pea stone, and crushed shells where it makes sense to have a more permanent ground cover instead of turf or plant beds.
We can also add live landscape enhancements and seasonal color such as:
Floral Borders, Ornamental Grasses and Flower Beds – We’ll add fresh seasonal color to flower and ornamental grass beds and delight in building new beds when we need to. We can also strategically place blooming plants and native grasses as an inviting border along walkways and to highlight signage, and we’ll also add potted bloomers around entryways and hardscape features.
Ornamental Trees and Shrubs – Another great option for adding a splash of color while improving your grounds is by installing blooming ornamental trees and shrubs–an enhancement that will give you many returns.
There are a variety of improvements your local U.S. Lawns in Charlotte, North Carolina can make to beautify and enhance the health, longevity, sustainability and even safety of your landscape. Contact us today to learn more about our commercial landscape enhancement services. We are also fully licensed irrigation professionals who can meet all of your commercial irrigation maintenance needs.