HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Philadelphia professionals provide the skills to meet your commercial snow removal needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services in Philadelphia, PA
Serving Philadelphia, King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting, Willow Grove, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
The U.S. Lawns team in Philadelphia, PA is locally owned and operated. We offer comprehensive snow removal and ice management services for businesses, apartment complexes, HOA associations and just about any other commercial properties or businesses in and around the Philadelphia area.
Our snow and ice management contracts include services such as the pre-treatment of your property before a snow storm hits and snow plowing of parking lots and the removal of snow and ice on all pedestrian walkways, crosswalks and sidewalks during and after the winter storm has subsided. By using real-time storm tracking our snow removal team offers quick and reliable commercial snow plowing and removal services in Philadelphia and the surrounding communities.
Whether you’re a property manager with one location or a multi-location business owner we can handle all of your properties snow removal needs. We have decades of experience in the eastern Pennsylvania region and are the premier provider of commercial snow removal and ice management services.
To get more information or develop a comprehensive snow emergency management plan for your commercial property contact your locally owned and operated U.S. Lawns Philadelphia team today!
U.S. Lawns – Philadelphia
1304 Conshohocken Road, Suite 120
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Request a Free Proposal
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
- Emergency services – Our contracts include 24/7 emergency snow removal services no matter the time or day of the week
- Weather monitoring – Our crew uses real-time tracking to monitor incoming weather so that we can stay ahead of wintry precipitation
- Pre-treatment of surfaces – Using the weather monitoring technology we are able to pre-treat your surfaces before the storm hits. This includes applying ice-control products to your stairs, walkways, sideways and parking lots.
- Snow plowing – During and after the winter storm hits our snow removal team will make a visit to plow your roadways and parking lots
- Snow Shoveling – After the storm hits our team will make a visit to your property to removal snow from any sidewalks or other walkways your property may have.
Our commercial snow removal team in Philadelphia has decades of experience helping businesses like yours operate smoothly during inclement weather. Give local owner Stephen Loomis a call today to discuss how we can setup an all encompassing snow and ice management plan for your business or commercial property.