HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced York professionals provide the skills to meet your snow plowing & ice management needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services in York, PA
Serving Commercial Properties in York, Hanover, Gettysburg, Shrewsbury, New Freedom, York County and the Surrounding Communities
Your York Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
As a local business owner residing in your community, Alex Cistone along with the rest of U.S. Lawns Team 427 in York are well experienced with our southern Pennsylvania winters. We know how disruptive freezing precipitation can be to the daily routine, which is why we specialize in snow plowing and ice management services.
Whether you’re trying to maintain easy access at a New Freedom business park, a McSherrytown manufacturing facility, a Shrewsbury municipal property or a New Cumberland professional building; provide open parking and walkways for a Marietta inn, a retail establishment in East Berlin, a salon in Dillsburg or a Wrightsville restaurant; ensure people are able to safely come and go at a Glen Rock church, a Camp Hill apartment complex or nursing home in Dallastown; or you need to keep any other commercial property accessible, U.S. Lawns of York is here to handle all of your snow removal and ice management needs with expediency.
Contact our team today to learn more and get on our schedule before the next snowstorm arrives.
Services included in our commercial snow and ice management contracts
Winter Storm Response – Our responsiveness is what sets U.S. Lawns of York, PA above other snow and ice services providers. We’re able to respond quickly because we closely monitor the winter weather forecast, so we’ll be ready to take action day or night. But more than this, we start planning for the winter storms months ahead of time, which enables us to stay on top of things when the freezing rain and snow starts coming down. There are numerous advantages to our early preparation:
- We have time to designate the best places to pile snow so it will be as out of the way as possible and have good drainage when it melts.
- We get a chance to familiarize ourselves with the locations of softscape and hardscape elements that need to be avoided by snowplows once they’re concealed by the snow.
- We have an opportunity to prune and trim trees and shrubs so they’re best prepared bear the strong winter winds and added weight of snow and ice.
- We’re able to make sure we have the proper staff and equipment in place to give equal priority to every customer on the schedule.
- We can ensure every single client is on the schedule, so you won’t have to scramble to find a contractor who may or may not be able to fit you in at the last minute.
- We’ll be able to plan for the removal of any downed tree limbs or other storm debris and maintain a neat and tidy landscape for you, all year round.
Snow Plowing & Shoveling – You can rely on your U.S. Lawns winter weather warriors to be there when you need us, with snow shovels in hand moving snow from the sidewalks and exterior stairways. You’ll also see that familiar U.S. Lawns star behind our snowplows, as we push snow off of driving and parking areas.
Ice Treatments – When an ice storm is looming, U.S. Lawns will arrive to pre-treat concrete surfaces as the winter weather conditions demand, and we’ll be back to apply ice melts as necessary. Some of the products we may use include:
- Liquid Deicers – Used as a pre-treatment to prevent ice from building up and also good for melting thin glazing.
- Granular Ice Melts – Made to penetrate and melt thicker layers of frozen precipitation.
- Sand – Useful for helping with increased traction.
Whatever the winter brings, be it a snowstorm, an ice storm or a mixture of freezing precipitation, you can depend on U.S. Lawns of York to keep your business moving. And the best part about having commercial landscape management professionals like us in your corner is that in addition to our snowplowing and ice treatment services we also offer a complete suite of landscaping services, from lawn care to landscape improvements, to irrigation repair, maintenance and installation.
If you’re responsible for the grounds of a commercial property in the Pennsylvania counties of Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster or York, we’re here to take care of your landscape the same way we do our own, through all four seasons. Contact us today so we can get started!
We serve businesses in the following zip codes:
17516, 17582, 17512, 17547, 17502, 17407, 17034, 17408, 17113, 17327, 17370, 17315, 17365, 17055, 17340, 17325, 21160, 21161, 21727, 21132, 21053, 21120, 21102, 17565, 17532, 17518, 17011, 17019, 17320, 17319, 17329, 17070, 17339, 17362, 17364, 17404, 17301, 17344, 17316, 17331, 17350, 17372, 17402, 17347, 17361, 17313, 17356, 17360, 17322, 17363, 17366, 17368, 17057, 17352, 17309, 17302, 17563, 17406, 17345, 17403, 17349, 17401, 17321, 17314