HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Rock Hill professionals provide the skills to meet your landscape enhancement needs.
COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE ENHANCEMENT SERVICES IN Rock Hill, SC
Serving Commercial Properties in Rock Hill, York, Lancaster
Your Rock Hill Landscape Improvement & Enhancement Experts
If you're a business owner or commercial property manager in Rock Hill, South Carolina and you're in need of landscape enhancement services your local U.S. Lawns team in Rock Hill can offer a wide range of landscaping improvements to suit your needs. Our landscape management contracts include basic spring clean to reinvigorate your property after the long winter season but we also offer much more with our landscape enhancement service contracts.
Schedule some time with U.S. Lawns Rock Hill and we’ll come and walk your grounds with you to identify cost effective landscape improvements that will add value to your property and help you meet your business goals.
Contact U.S. Lawns Rock Hill, SC today if you’re ready to make some landscape improvements or renovations of your commercial property (or properties) in York, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Pleasant Hill, Winnsboro, Heath Springs or Lancaster. We’ll get started on enhancing your landscape so you can start reaping the rewards.
Request a Free Proposal
Services Included in our commercial landscape enhancement contracts
- Building and installing hardscapes like stone benches, walkways, fountains and patios.
- Creating eye-catching, natural rain gardens to catch excess runoff from the turf, buildings and paved areas.
- Installing seasonal color in the form of flower beds, blooming ornamental trees and shrubs, brightly colored floral borders along paths and around hardscapes, and even vibrant ornamental grasses. We also have a good eye when it comes to potted plants, strategically placed to set off water features, hardscapes and entries.
- Mulching around shrubberies, trees and plant beds for a tidy appearance and to improve hydration of the greenery.
- Making changes to the terrain to reroute water flow during heavy rains.
- Installation of French drains, surface drains or dry creek beds to improve drainage.
- Improving absorption of the soil by adding sand and other organic matter.
- Using permanent ground cover like gravel and pea stone in areas of deep shade or high traffic, where it can be costly and challenging to keep grass and plants in good health.