HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Rock Hill professionals provide the skills to meet your commercial landscaping needs.
COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE ENHANCEMENTS IN Rock Hill, SC
Serving Commercial Properties in Rock Hill, York, and Lancaster
Your Landscape Improvement & Enhancement Experts
If you’re a business owner or commercial property manager in Rock Hill, South Carolina and you’re in need of landscape enhancement services your local U.S. Lawns team in Rock Hill can offer a wide range of landscaping improvements to suit your needs. Our landscape management contracts include basic spring clean to reinvigorate your property after the long winter season but we also offer much more with our landscape enhancement service contracts.
Schedule some time with U.S. Lawns Rock Hill and we’ll come and walk your grounds with you to identify cost effective landscape improvements that will add value to your property and help you meet your business goals.
Contact U.S. Lawns Rock Hill, SC today if you’re ready to make some landscape improvements or renovations of your commercial property (or properties) in York, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Pleasant Hill, Winnsboro, Heath Springs or Lancaster. We’ll get started on enhancing your landscape so you can start reaping the rewards.
U.S. Lawns – Rock Hill
501 N Anderson Rd
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Request a Free Proposal
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPING ENHANCEMENT CONTRACTS
- Building and installing hardscapes like stone benches, walkways, fountains and patios.
- Creating eye-catching, natural rain gardens to catch excess runoff from the turf, buildings and paved areas.
- Installing seasonal color in the form of flower beds, blooming ornamental trees and shrubs, brightly colored floral borders along paths and around hardscapes, and even vibrant ornamental grasses. We also have a good eye when it comes to potted plants, strategically placed to set off water features, hardscapes and entries.
- Mulching around shrubberies, trees and plant beds for a tidy appearance and to improve hydration of the greenery.
- Making changes to the terrain to reroute water flow during heavy rains.
- Installation of French drains, surface drains or dry creek beds to improve drainage.
- Improving absorption of the soil by adding sand and other organic matter.
- Using permanent ground cover like gravel and pea stone in areas of deep shade or high traffic, where it can be costly and challenging to keep grass and plants in good health.
ABOUT THE OWNER
Brandon Shively & McKenzie Brady
After college, he was hired by U.S. Lawns and promoted from position to position, and now, with two decades of industry experience behind him, he and Sheri are multi-territory U.S. Lawns owners. Sherri Shively has a background in sales and marketing and is currently sales manager at Lennar Homes, where she has worked for several years. As U.S. Lawns owners, they are committed to providing quality service along with open communication to build strong connections with their customers. Customer retention and employee retention is a high priority for them. They train their team and give them a roadmap to success, leveraging rewards and career paths within U.S. Lawns. They are also focused on giving back to their communities. As natives of Virginia and alumni of Virginia Tech, Brandon and Sherri enjoy cheering on their beloved Virginia Tech Hokies in their spare time. Brandon and Sherri are proud parents of two young children, Reagan and Grayson. The most important job that Brandon and Sherri have is being strong roles models to their children and building a legacy their children can be proud of.