Commercial Snow Removal Services in Ashburn, VA
Serving Properties in Ashburn, Dulles, Lenah, Sterling, Leesburg, Haymarket, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
Local owner-operator Jeff Dafani and the team of U.S. Lawns Ashburn understand how disruptive the winter weather can be to daily operations, and we’re here to help with our commercial snow removal and ice management services.
Whether your priority is to continue doing business as usual at a Catharpin retail store, a Potomac Falls professional building or a manufacturer in Gainesville; or you need to keep sidewalks and parking lots navigable for a Great Falls medical clinic, an Ashburn hotel or assisted living facility, an apartment complex in Sterling or a South Riding house of worship; or you’re trying to keep any other kind of commercial property accessible for people coming and going during the winter weather, get ahold of U.S. Lawns.
With two Virginia locations, we’re fully equipped and qualified to provide snowplowing, snow shoveling and ice treatment services for commercial properties throughout the counties of Fairfax, Loudon and Prince William.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Winter Storm Response – A big reason our customers are so reliant on U.S. Lawns is because they’ve learned they can always count on our responsiveness. We are able to deliver consistently due to our ability to utilize standards and processes that make us highly effective. Not only is it on our winter landscaping checklist to keep your property cleared of any debris left behind by winter storms, but we closely monitor the weather forecast all season, so we’ll be ready to take action day or night. As importantly, we begin planning months ahead of the winter season, which proves advantageous for a number of reasons:
- We have every customer on the winter schedule, which ensures everyone is a top priority when the snow and ice start accumulating–and you won’t even need to make a call to get us on your property.
- We have a full expectation of what needs to happen and where, so we’re able to have the proper crews, supplies and equipment in place to handle every job timely and efficiently.
- We have time to learn your grounds, so we’ll be familiar with the locations of any landscape elements at risk of damage from snowplows once they’ve been concealed under snowfall.
- We’re able to identify the best draining and least obstructive places for piling snow until it can melt off.
- We get a chance to make certain trees and shrubs are properly trimmed, pruned and best prepared to withstand whatever the winter brings.
Snowplowing & Shoveling – Both are key services when a big snowstorm arrives, and with U.S. Lawns Team 66 in Ashburn as your landscaping team you can rest easy knowing that we’re on the job. We’ll be on site shoveling sidewalks and exterior stairs and you’ll also see the snowplows working along roadways, driveways, and in parking lots throughout your commercial grounds.
Ice Treatments – When freezing rain and icy conditions are present, you can depend on your local U.S. Lawns snow and ice specialists to be there too. We’ll pretreat paved surfaces and come back to apply ice melts as needed to minimize slip hazards and keep your business moving. Some of the products we may use are:
- Granular Ice Melts – To melt deeper accumulations of frozen precipitation.
- Liquid Deicers – Commonly applied as a pretreatment to prevent ice from forming; liquid deicers are also useful for melting thin ice glazing.
- Sand – A valuable measure for improving traction during an icing event.
We’re on a mission to cover your landscaping needs every season, which means you have access to a team of winter weather professionals you can rely on to keep the snow and ice in check on your commercial property.
So, if you’re ready to partner with a team of complete landscape management professionals, with expertise in everything from basic lawn care to snowplowing and ice treatments, to the full suite of irrigation services or even landscape enhancements, you’ve come to the right place. Contact your locally owned and operated U.S. Lawns of Ashburn now, to find out how we can make your job a lot easier all year round!