Major Job Responsibilities
- Professionally represents U.S. Lawns at all times.
- Able to respond properly to the client and follow up to make sure their needs have been completed to their satisfaction.
- Maintains positive, responsive and flexible attitude to all clients.
- Inspects site and advises client of potential liabilities.
- Able to assign tasks to crew members and follow up to make sure that work was completed properly.
- Trains crew members to do job effectively
- Can effectively communicate in English and/or Spanish what is to be learned.
- Able to evaluate the performance of the crew.
- Maintains and promotes safe working conditions in the field at all times
- Follows company procedures on discipline if any safety rules are broken.
- Conducts and documents safety tailgate meetings weekly with the crew.
- Is accountable for neglect and abuse of assigned equipment
- Able to maintain all jobs to bid specifications.
- Maintain client satisfaction
- Maintain a punch list with priorities on it to aid in making schedules. Monitors all irrigation controllers.
- Able to read and write
- Shall possess a valid State driver’s license appropriate to the class and capability of the vehicle(s) that they are assigned to operate and driving record must meet company standards as well as the State requirements where the vehicle is driven.
While performing duties, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; may read and interpret data, information and documents; observe and respond to people and situations; learn and apply new information or skills; work under deadlines; and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.