Commercial Snow Removal Services in South Bend, FL
Serving Commercial Properties in South Bend, Elkhart County, St. Joseph County and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
Local owner-operator Troy Parmelee and the team of U.S. Lawns South Bend have first-hand experience with the challenges of operating during our northern Indiana winters, which is why we are dedicated to being snow plowing and ice management specialists.
If you’re in charge of securing snow removal services for your commercial property, get in touch with U.S. Lawns Team 262 of South Bend. Whether you’re managing the grounds of a Niles self-storage facility, an Edwardsburg trucking company or a manufacturer in Buchanan, a dining establishment in Bristol or a New Carlisle retail store, a medical clinic in Middlebury, a church in Osceola, a Ligonier apartment complex or a senior living environment in Georgetown, a Nappanee inn, a business center in Mishawaka or any other kind of commercial real estate, we’re here to keep the snow and ice in check on your commercial property, so you can continue operating undisrupted.
Services Included In Our Commercial Snow Removal Contracts
Winter Storm Response – Our customers know they can depend on us to be there pushing snow, dealing with icy areas and getting rid of any broken tree limbs or other storm debris at the moment we’re needed, and there are reasons we’re able to be so responsive. We monitor the winter weather forecast closely, so we’ll be prepared to take action 24/7; we have systems and processes in place that enable us to be efficient; and we plan well ahead of the winter, which offers multiple advantages like:
- We’re able to ensure every one of our customers are on the schedule, which benefits you because it means you can count on us to be there, and you won’t even need to ask.
- We have the time to fully familiarize ourselves with your landscape, which enables us to:
- Trim and prune trees and shrubs the right way and at the right time of the year, keeping them healthy and giving them the best chance to bear the winter winds and extra weight of accumulated ice and snow.
- Designate the best draining and most out of the way locations for piling snow until it can melt off.
- Map out at-risk softscape and hardscape elements that we’ll need to avoid with the snowplows once they’ve been concealed under snow.
- Make certain that we have the proper supplies, equipment and team members in place to serve every single customer effectively and efficiently.
Ice Treatments – When there is a freezing rain or ice storm on the horizon, you can rely on the ice management pros of U.S. Lawns South Bend to be on your grounds pretreating paved areas to prevent them from freezing. We’ll also be there to tackle any ice accumulation with ice melts. Some of the products we may utilize are:
- Sand – To help increase traction on slick surfaces.
- Liquid Deicers – Which is used as a pretreatment and is also good for melting thin ice glazing.
- Granular Ice Melts – Which come in pellet or granular form and are more effective for melting deeper layers of frozen precipitation.
Snowplowing & Shoveling – as part of our full service snowplowing and ice management package, you’ll see your U.S. Lawns winter services specialists pushing snow from parking lots and roads and we’ll also shovel sidewalks and exterior stairways to keep your property accessible for drivers and pedestrians alike.
We are on a mission to keep business moving, and our customers throughout the Michigan and Indiana counties of Berrien, Cass, St. Joseph, Noble, Marshall and Elkhart trust us to be there with expediency, pushing snow, applying ice treatments and keeping their grounds accessible when the snow and frozen precipitation starts accumulating.
The best part about partnering with U.S. Lawns is that we are committed to being your year-round landscaping services provider. With specialists in plant health, tree care, landscape improvements, irrigation design, installation, maintenance and repair, and of course, snow plowing and ice treatments. Contact us today so we can make sure you’re on our schedule before the first snowfall of the season.