HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
Let our experienced Columbus professionals provide the skills to meet your commercial snow removal needs.
Commercial Snow Removal Services in Columbus, OH
Serving Commercial Properties in Columbus, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Sunbury, Dublin, Worthington, Westerville, Franklin County, and Delaware County
Your Columbus Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
When you’re responsible for managing the grounds of a commercial property, the last thing you want to worry about is finding a qualified commercial snow removal crew for when the snow starts accumulating. The good news is that when you partner with Ryan Kirkham and U.S. Lawns Team 599 in Columbus, you can rely on us to stay on top of things when the wintry precipitation is on the horizon.
With multiple locations throughout the region, our customer base encompasses corporate offices in Bexley, business centers in Whitehall, Marysville hotels, apartment buildings in Delaware, Hilliard medical clinics, industrial companies in Columbus, Reynoldsburg office parks, retirement communities in New Albany, and many other companies in the Ohio counties of Fairfield, Licking, Delaware, Madison, Franklin and Union. This is advantageous to you, because we have a strong understanding of your unique priorities, which enables us to provide you with the snow and ice management services you need to continue operations.
U.S. Lawns – Columbus North
3982 Powell Road, Suite 120
Columbus, OH 43065
Request a Free Proposal
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR Commercial Snow Removal CONTRACTS
Winter Storm Response – The greatest benefit to partnering with U.S. Lawns of North Columbus is that you’re getting a fully responsive team of snowplowing and ice treatment professionals. The reason our customers all know they can depend on us is because we start planning well ahead of the wintertime, which is invaluable for a number of reasons, including:
- You’re already on our winter services schedule, so when the snow and ice start to accumulate, you can rest easy in the knowledge that we’re on the job and you won’t even need to call us.
- Because we’ve scheduled every customer early on, we’re able to have the staff, equipment and supplies in place to effectively take care of every commercial property we serve, all winter long.
- We have the opportunity to ensure trees and shrubs are properly pruned trimmed at the right time of year, so they’ll be best prepared to hold up under the additional stress and weight of winter winds and accumulated snow and ice.
- We get a chance to familiarize ourselves with the terrain as well as any hardscape or softscape features that we’ll need to take special care to avoid once they’ve been concealed under the snowfall.
- We can identify the best locations for piling snow where it will be as out of the way as possible and have proper drainage when it melts.
Snowplowing & Shoveling – When the snowstorm arrives, you can count on U.S. Lawns Columbus North to be there too, shoveling snow from sidewalks and exterior stairways and snowplowing driveways, streets and parking lots to keep your grounds accessible for drivers and pedestrians alike.
Ice Treatments – When icy conditions are making things treacherous, U.S. Lawns Team 599 will respond accordingly, pretreating paved areas to prevent ice from sticking; and when the ice does start building up, we’ll address it with:
- Liquid Deicers – Used as a pretreatment measure, liquid deicers are also valuable to melt thin ice glazing on concrete and paved surfaces.
- Ice Melts – Which come in the form of pellets and granules and are useful for melting thicker layers of frozen precipitation.
- Sand – Which is used in cooperation with other ice treatments to help provide added traction until the ice has melted off.
As you can see, U.S. Lawns Columbus North has all of your snowplowing and ice treatment services covered, so you can focus your attention on everything else it takes to keep your business moving. As a matter of fact, we are committed to being your all-season landscaping services team–from turf care to landscape improvements to lawn sprinkler services, to everything in between. Contact us today to find out more about our full suite of commercial grounds care services!
ABOUT THE OWNER
At the age of 20, Ryan sold his business and moved to Cincinnati, where he joined U.S. Lawns and continues to grow his commercial landscape maintenance business. Now, he's back in Columbus with his latest expansion. A strong believer in people, process and product, for Ryan it’s all about bringing in the right people, and providing them with the tools to grow within the organization. His focus is to help his employees establish goals and a future, whether their long-term goal is to remain on Ryan’s team or not, and his philosophy proves successful every day through his client satisfaction and retention. “We have a proven process, by investing in people we can guarantee a great product.”