Commercial Snow Removal Services in Nassau County, NY
Serving Properties in Nassau County, Hempstead, Port Washington, Levittown, Cedarhurst, Lynbrook, and the Surrounding Communities
Your Snow Plowing & Ice Management Experts
U.S. Lawns of Nassau County is committed to helping you operate uninterrupted during the Long Island winters with our commercial snow removal, snow plowing and ice management services.
We’re here to keep your grounds safe and accessible during snow- and ice storms no matter how extreme. So, if you’re overseeing the landscape of an industrial facility in Hempstead, a Port Washington warehouse or storage facility in Jericho; a Bellmore beauty salon, a Syosset country club, or a spa in Levittown or Cedarhurst; a Lynbrook retirement community, East Rockaway apartment building or Glen Cove condominium complex; a bank in Elmont, a business center in Valley Stream or a Uniondale corporate office; a car dealership in Wantagh or a retail shop in Carle Place; a Plainview municipal property or a house of worship in Seaford; a Roosevelt restaurant or a hotel in Rockville Centre; a Bethpage medical clinic; or any other commercial enterprise, we’re here to ensure that your grounds are plowed and treated for ice in a timely manner during and after any inclement weather.
Contact U.S. Lawns of Nassau County today to get on our winter weather services schedule before the next snow storm arrives so that you can be sure you’re business continues to run smoothly.
Services Included In Our Commercial Snow Removal Contracts
Snow Plowing & Shoveling – Day or night, when the snow starts accumulating you can rest easy in the knowledge that the winter weather pros of U.S. Lawns Team 540 will be there plowing and shoveling snow to keep sidewalks and exterior stairways traversable and roads, driveways and parking lots drivable.
Ice Treatments – Your local U.S. Lawns Nassau County ice management specialists will be on your property to pretreat paved surfaces and prevent glazing when weather conditions call for it; and we’ll be back if the ice starts building up to apply ice melts as necessary. Some of the products we may utilize are:
- Granular Ice Melts – Designed for deeper penetration in order to effectively melt thick layers of frozen precipitation.
- Liquid Deicers – Which are good as a preventative to keep ice from forming on walkways and parking lots, liquid deicers are also helpful for melting thin glazing.
- Sand – Which is used for better traction on slippery surfaces.
Winter Storm Response – The reason U.S. Lawns customers know they can depend on us when winter weather is on the horizon is because our winter storm response process is second to none. Not only will we be there to clean up debris left behind from snow and ice events and monitor the winter weather forecast constantly during the season, but we’re able to be highly responsive because we start planning months ahead of time. This benefits you by:
- Giving us the chance to properly prune and trim shrubs and trees, which serves as added defense against damage from high winds and the extra weight of freezing rain or thick snowfall–protecting them from breakage while minimizing hazards on your property.
- Enabling us to familiarize ourselves with your terrain and any hardscape and softscape elements we need to avoid when we’re plowing and shoveling snow.
- Providing the crucial ability to identify the best locations for piling snow so it will be as out-of-the-way as possible and have adequate drainage as it melts.
- Allowing us to make certain we have the right equipment and proper crew members in place to be there the moment we need to be.
- Ensuring you are on our schedule early, which means you’ll be a priority instead of being forced to wait until an overtaxed snow removal contractor can find time to get to your location.
In addition to our snowplowing, snow shoveling, ice treatment and winter storm response services, U.S. Lawns Nassau County is here to provide commercial landscaping services, from lawn care to irrigation installation, maintenance and repair services. And, as a locally owned company right in your neighborhood, we’ve made it our mission to understand what matters most to you, so we can ensure your landscape is making its best possible contribution to helping you achieve your goals.
If you’re ready for a full-service landscape management team who’ll prioritize your company’s interests, it’s time to visit with Christian Cardona or Daniel Arauz. Contact U.S. Lawns Nassau County now and discover how much easier your job will be when you have a landscape management partner like us on your side!
ABOUT THE OWNER
Christian Cardona & Daniel Arauz & Sergio Arauz
Lawns in Nassau County, NY since 2017. Together, the three of them decided to become business partners and purchased U.S. Lawns in Nassau County, NY. They felt the national brand, tools, systems and support they would have within the U.S. Lawns family would help their commercial landscape business grow.